Fan threatened with eviction from MCG for barracking too loud

Remove this Banner Ad

Behavioural awareness officer. No actual authority, just an entry-level security employee hired by a private company, stalking the terraces listening for thought-crimes.

**** off.

Honestly, fans should stand their ground. A security guard has zero authority over a private citizen, only a police officer does.

And Gill pretending to know nothing about this is the biggest “**** you” to fans I’ve ever seen in my life. That is a disgrace from a CEO.

The worst run year of football administration ever! That’s not even in question, but it’s by how far the worst run year ever? Just so incompetent on everything from the onfield to the lies to the media, rules, umpireing, and now to the fans.
Yep and as per last year Gil just hides in the backround - speaking only when he absolutely has to - then it is all spin and lies anyway .
He is a farcical CEO , absolutely terrible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why even do it?
Emotions run high at footy games. People are passionate about their teams. Plenty of people swear when their emotions run high. It’s no different at a footy game.

If they’re not persistently swearing then I really don’t see the problem.

Whole lot of snowflakes in here melting down about not being able to make a dick of themselves at the football. The pre-existing conditions of entry being enforced more rigorously is so offensive to them they are considering not going to the football anymore. Hysterical.
No they’re not.

People are pissed that now when they sit at the footy they are subjected to security guards wandering up and down the aisles watching fans like they’re thugs.

No they’re not.

People are pissed that now when they sit at the footy they are subjected to security guards wandering up and down the aisles watching fans like they’re thugs.

So it's taken them decades to figure this out? Because security guards have been doing just that for a very long time.

Maybe its sounds more funny to people with low IQs.
Plenty of funny things can be said about the demons withour dropping swear words in there.
Like hey McDonald your as soft as the brie cheese on a melbourne members cheese platter. Why does there need to be swearing involved

Hilarious banter. Would surely get the whole bay in stitches. Not 70% too long at all

So it's taken them decades to figure this out? Because security guards have been doing just that for a very long time.
No they have not.

Typically you’d see police and the occasional security guard. Wouldn’t see them as a constant aisle presence basically spying on fans.

No they have not.

Typically you’d see police and the occasional security guard. Wouldn’t see them as a constant aisle presence basically spying on fans.
I've seen both go up and down the aisles at every game I've been to for years.
I just ignore them. They may be doing it a bit more lately but I think a lot of it is now people consciously looking for them after the media storm.
Like those awareness officers in the vests, they've been walking around all year but people only really noticed/melted over them this weekend because of all the media bs. They are also spying on us with remote control cameras every game, it's just part of life these days.

I've seen both go up and down the aisles at every game I've been to for years.
I just ignore them. They may be doing it a bit more lately but I think a lot of it is now people consciously looking for them after the media storm.
Like those awareness officers in the vests, they've been walking around all year but people only really noticed/melted over them this weekend because of all the media bs. They are also spying on us with remote control cameras every game, it's just part of life these days.

Yup, it's down to the media spotlight. I noticed nothing out of the ordinary the last couple of weeks (didn't attend a game this weekend).

‘A pathetic attitude’ to a girly man like you means sweet nothing to me. Did your mum dominate you as a little boy? I bet women find your cvck personality so attractive
Haha, knew 100 per cent that ‘cvck’ was your next go-to insult because I’ve played insecure internet warrior bingo before.

Shock and horror mate but, The world doesnt revolve around your kids either.

I dont base my personality on the presence of someone under the age of 18. I be me and let JackOutback decide how he wants his kid to live his life and what he wants his kids influenced by.

I dont have to change me because your kid is near me, you dont have to change because your kids is near me either by the way. If you feel your kid cant handle being around certain personalitys, that is on you to control.

I wont change because you and your kid come near me. I cant control that. You can control one thing and that is your location. If you dont like whats around you then leave the location.
So much wrong with this post that I don’t even know where to begin. You live in a society, they don’t live around you. There’s laws, conditions of entry etc that say precisely that you do have to adjust your attitude to those around you, you don’t just get to act as boorish as you like while yelling ‘I yam what I yam’. Your solution appears to be that if the rest of the world doesn’t like you, the rest of the world should move or not enjoy the football. You sound exactly like the kind of person who will get kicked out one day yelling ‘I’m just being me’. The ultimate rebel without a clue.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Fan threatened with eviction from MCG for barracking too loud

Remove this Banner Ad

Back