Fan threatened with eviction from MCG for barracking too loud

Remove this Banner Ad

No sweat, blackcat. Just playing around.

PS I'm Stateside, so was not at your lecture.

PPS We don't have barristers per se here, but I understand that the difference between a barrister and a solicitor is similar to that of a crocodile and an alligator [as a retired lawyer I've heard them all...].
Wig at the bar. I cannot remember his name, not that it matters. I prefer to spell it with a 'h', an 'h', like the political parties in London and Philadelphia. And a greater inspiration Greg Dulli of Afghan Whigs, 90s US college radio band.

Last edited:

Cant wait to see this abortion of a presser....

Wont be: any show of contrition, taking responsibility, a sincere apology, strategy to fix the stuff-ups.
Will be: political double speak, some contrived insincere "apology" and somewhere on the fence defending the purpose but not the method, some silver-spooned smug prick resuming his MO of class warfare condescension.
<like>
+infinite

https://www.theage.com.au/melbourne...eged-accreditation-fraud-20190626-p521k8.html Kennett may have had background info, but he surrendered his guns. His wording was clumsy, remains clumsy whether or not it was concerning a valid(?)/or(?)invalid issue a fortnight ago. I suppose my puzzle, how do you raise the question, no doubt it will be argued you can't conflate two mutually exclusive positions. I think Kennett may come out of this far better than more shallow grandstanding heros who shouted 'racist' 'fire' 'run' from the bleechers, if they scream 'bully' 'racist' 'FIRE' it was those cats who were the bullies.

Last edited:
The security companies are rorting the visa systems and bringing in Indians en masse as cheap labour (and probably taking parts of their pay off them too like 7-11) much like the trucking industry.

Dirty stuff.

Just casually quoting myself because I can.

Thank you VicPol. Go after them all across all industries.

thinking out aloud, thanks to SEN and Fairfax, 'if we were a racist fanbase why were SECURITY free of racial epithets dispensed to them en masse?' 🤔

Thanks Fairfax and SEN for you to confirm, WE are in no way racist. I should not need to make a qualifier on individuals, Eddie, etc 🙄 if you want matyrs, eff off.

Naturally Gillon will feign ignorance. Is he in any position to be commenting publicly if he knows less about security than people on this forum?
The fundamental flaw when one triangulates decision-making to all inputs and plaintives from all competing(opposing) interest-groups, you will always have a blind spot open for those rent-seekers not catered to, whether or not they have a reasoned case. And they may well have the reasoned case with harm inflicted upon them.

When you are ch!ef you gotta be a leader, just like our FigBooty @ch!ef Chief

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Jeff knew something was suss with the security company or about some of the guys being hired before making his comment because he would know that kind of comment would create blowback and he wouldn't put his club's relationship with sponsors at risk. 400 sounds like a clear plan to carry out some sort of rort.

https://www.theage.com.au/melbourne...eged-accreditation-fraud-20190626-p521k8.html Kennett may have had background info, but he surrendered his guns. His wording was clumsy, remains clumsy whether or not it was concerning a valid(?)/or(?)invalid issue a fortnight ago. I suppose my puzzle, how do you raise the question, no doubt it will be argued you can't conflate two mutually exclusive positions. I think Kennett may come out of this far better than more shallow grandstanding heros who shouted 'racist' 'fire' 'run' from the bleechers, if they scream 'bully' 'racist' 'FIRE' it was those cats who were the bullies.

Perhaps Jeff was clumsy on purpose because at that stage he didn't know the full story or knew the police were investigating the security company.

Gil is a Liberal from a Liberal party family, he isn't a lefty.
Uncle was Minister for Defence in the first JWH administration. Father and uncle off to Cambridge toodle pip landed gentry and Adelaide Hills squattocracy from away lands in Empire #meds

Who is the MC for Anzac Day shenanigans. Oh right, Romping Wins Empire slang
medusala

Uncle was Minister for Defence in the first JWH administration. Father and uncle off to Cambridge toodle pip landed gentry and Adelaide Hills squattocracy from away lands in Empire #meds

medusala
Saints boy ergo w*****.

medusala
Awesome parody of a Pavlovian response, bc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fan threatened with eviction from MCG for barracking too loud

Remove this Banner Ad

Back