Fanplanner 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL

Don't know why I bother working out the rules for previous years discounts, they change it every year.

Officially given up on that.

Hey, will monty be able to work out the exact(sc) player prices with these prices we know.( barring discounts):confused: cause having a look the prices we've seen, they differ from the fanplanner marginaly. ( i know monty's prices are just educated guesses)

Hey, will monty be able to work out the exact(sc) player prices with these prices we know.( barring discounts):confused: cause having a look the prices we've seen, they differ from the fanplanner marginaly. ( i know monty's prices are just educated guesses)

No, SC MN is completely different to DT but if players get a discount in 1 format they get it in both.

is the fanfooty forum not working for anyone else

ye what's going on with fanfooty. i can't get any of the sight to work by going to fanfooty.com.au

i can only get it to work if i for example,

google search "Chris Knights fanfooty"

and then click the link. it works.

but if, from this stage, i try to navigate to any other part of the fanfooty site it doesn't work.

ye what's going on with fanfooty. i can't get any of the sight to work by going to fanfooty.com.au

i can only get it to work if i for example,

google search "Chris Knights fanfooty"

and then click the link. it works.

but if, from this stage, i try to navigate to any other part of the fanfooty site it doesn't work.

Try refreshing the page when you go to www.fanfooty.com.au :thumbsu:

No, SC MN is completely different to DT but if players get a discount in 1 format they get it in both.
Isnt the SC MN/Salary Cap the same every year? Thus montys numbers are already spot on? I might be wrong as Im nothing more than a part time SCer (if that), but thats what I thought?

Isnt the SC MN/Salary Cap the same every year? Thus montys numbers are already spot on? I might be wrong as Im nothing more than a part time SCer (if that), but thats what I thought?
They appear to have changed it this year. I have updated the Fanplanner SC prices.

They appear to have changed it this year. I have updated the Fanplanner SC prices.

Now, we know that the magic number is designed to keep the total salary in the game to a certain total.

The natural extention of this is that the base price of rookies- whether it just the first rounders or not, who knows, is going to be a lot higher than we expect.

Unless they've just simply made the game easier- but I can't believe they would have done that.

Now, we know that the magic number is designed to keep the total salary in the game to a certain total.

The natural extention of this is that the base price of rookies- whether it just the first rounders or not, who knows, is going to be a lot higher than we expect.

Unless they've just simply made the game easier- but I can't believe they would have done that.
whats so hard to believe you and your other people who want things harder get your way all the time its about time us normal people got our way

whats so hard to believe you and your other people who want things harder get your way all the time its about time us normal people got our way

Firstly, the use of punctuation is your friend. That's a bitch of a sentence to read.

Secondly, outside of a price hike for 1st round rookies- how many changes have occurred over the past 5 years to make the game harder?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol?

what to do with the extra cash. decisions decisions. With more cash i think it should raise the bar for "keepers"

Definitely. As the average score per player goes up each year the bar for a keeper in each position should also move up. Now with a little extra cash than we thought the bar should go up again!

Monty, also Andrew Moore from Port you have listed as a F/B, in the Prospectus Freako says on page 315 that he can be selected as a mid and fwd:thumbsu:

EDIT: Just seen on the previous page that he is listed as a F/B, now I'm confused to what he will be

Remove this Banner Ad

Fanplanner 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back