Fantasy Bball - Div 3

Remove this Banner Ad

So far the following members of last seasons Div3 comp have registered their interest to continue on again this season:

Colonel Matrix
Nightwolf_69
mcphee_is_a_gun
squeak
popes4
Magpie Mark

I'm still waiting to hear from the following:

rednugget
noogie_da_sheep
Divi18
rizzo >> Not participating

I've offered to administer the division purely and simply because to date there have been no other takers. If someone else would prefer to be the administrator please let me know.

Obviously we'll need to determine how many spots will become available for the newcomers.

I'm definantly in and can confirm that FuzzyJudd won't be part of this years season. I also notice your've left off Magpie Mark, who was last years runner up. I'm assuming he will want to play again.

Yep, I'll be in again this year. Hopefully won't fall apart at the last hurdle like last time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either the autodraft (less time consuming, guarenteed to be ready for tip off) or an offline draft (more fun but less reliable) would be the best way to go I reckon. (not sure which one you mean by pre-selected, i'm assuming you mean the autodraft).

Live draft seems very unlikely to work, not that I've been involved in one before but the likelihood of 12 guys in different time zones getting on at the same time seem reasonably remote.

My 2 cents, assuming you're running a 12 team league and making up the numbers from the order of replies in this thread ;)

Magpie Mark said:
Agree. Autopick is easier and just more convenient.

Agreed. A live draft will be too hard to organise and I'm personally not up for it.

I'm happy with 12 teams, the more the merrier. Hopefully there will be more trading action and participation this year, unlike last year.

Last years participant who have not registered there interest to continue, will have until COB monday to respond, otherwise the following list will be finalised:

Colonel Matrix
Nightwolf_69
mcphee_is_a_gun
squeak
popes4
Magpie Mark
DBAH0
voodoo_86
Osmodiar
Hoops is better
simsy
jthompso

Colonel Matrix said:
G'day boys, I've set up our fantasy bball league, check your inboxes for the details.

Thanks Colonel...I'm set and ready to go. My teams called The Fif Amendment (will only make sence to those Dave Chappelle Show fans!!) Bring on the draft!!

Wondering if we could get a list of who's who in the league?? These are the ones I know so far;

Colonel Matrix
Nightwolf_69
mcphee_is_a_gun
squeak
popes4 - The FIF Amendment
Magpie Mark - The Andre Moore's
DBAH0
voodoo_86 - It Must Be The Shoes??
Osmodiar
Hoops is better
simsy
jthompso