Competitions Fantasy Elite Draft Game

Remove this Banner Ad

At least you've had time to consider and go back and fourth between the 2. Others haven't really had that luxury.

Yeah, fair enough. I guess I had a bad experience last year so I might be holding that against it. And it was a bad experience where I won ...

Yeah, fair enough. I guess I had a bad experience last year so I might be holding that against it. And it was a bad experience where I won ...

Gonna be a big difference between captains with 10 scoring and captains with 22 scoring. It won't have anywhere near as much advantage as last year.

THANK ****.

Jesus I was tossing and turning then on the basis of no captains.....

Oh please. There's maybe three players you could choose between, no matter what. It's us poor a**holes mid draft that have the challenge.

Gonna be a big difference between captains with 10 scoring and captains with 22 scoring. It won't have anywhere near as much advantage as last year.

That's true.

**** its going to be a long night.

Might be pulling a few hairs out tonight

Draft Results - New Farm Assclown
RoundPickPlayerTeamPosition
1(6)Brendon Goddard ES B,C
2(15)Steve Johnson GE C
3(26)Jarryd Roughead HW F
4(35)Brent Stanton ES C
5(46)Jobe Watson ES C
6(55)Matthew Pavlich FR F
7(66)Michael Hibberd ES B
8(75)Jed Adcock BL B
9(86)Aaron Sandilands FR R
10(95)Drew Petrie KA F
11(106)James Kelly GE C
12(115)Paul Duffield FR B
13(126)Luke Ball CW C
14(135)Brodie Smith AD B
15(146)David Hale HW R,F
16(155)Jack Darling WC F
17(166)Daniel Cross ME C
18(175)Charlie Dixon GC R,F
19(186)Shaun Atley KA B
20(195)Andrew Swallow KA C
21(206)Andy Otten AD B,F
22(215)Lewis Jetta SY C,F
23(226)Craig Bird SY C,F
24(235)Sam Gibson KA C
25(246)Chris Judd CA C
26(255)Ryan Harwood BL B
27(266)Ben McGlynn SY F
28(275)Andrew Moore PA C
29(286)Dylan Roberton SK B
30(295)Robert Warnock CA R

Loving my lineup!!

I present to you for 2014, HENDOMANIA

DEF:
McVeigh Birchall Terlich
Bob Murph C.Pearce M. Shaw

Bench: Butler Lester

MIDS:
Rockliff Barlow Masten M. Duncan
Greene Shiels Foley Rischitelli

Bench: Hayes Macaffer

RUC
McEvoy Ryder

Bench: Bellchambers

FWD:
Buddy Zorko Walters
Savage M.Grigg L. Adams

Bench: Christensen Smedts J. Elliot

- Really liking my depth to be honest.
- Need Greene and Shiels to fire for a serious midfield outfit or else i could be lacking.
- Stoked with rucks. Was always going to target 2 big guns from the start.
- Not all that happy with my forwards. Had Palmer, macrae, wright and Bird stolen from under me who I was targeting, heavily, but I can work with it.

Last edited:
I present to you for 2014, HENDOMANIA

DEF:
McVeigh Birchall Terlich
Bob Murph C.Pearce M. Shaw

Bench: Butler Lester

MIDS:
Rockliff Barlow Masten M. Duncan
Greene Shiels Foley Rischitelli

Bench: Hayes Macaffer

RUC
McEvoy Ryder

Bench: Bellchambers

FWD:
Buddy Zorko Walters
Savage M.Grigg L. Adams

Bench: Christensen Smedts J. Elliot

- Really liking my depth to be honest.
- Need Greene and Shiels to fire for a serious midfield outfit or else i could be lacking.
- Stoked with rucks. Was always going to target 2 big guns from the start.
- Not all that happy with my forwards. Had Palmer and Bird stolen from under me, but I can work with it.

Having a quick look through i'd say you and Kristof may be the leading contenders this season!

Having a quick look through i'd say you and Kristof may be the leading contenders this season!

Your midfield is fairly f***ing dominant have to say.

If people are looking for options, ill be on the hunt for a midfielder or 2 early on. Hit me up with trade requests if you please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its good to see that while we were drafting, South Africa were copping it from behind in the cricket :)

Hey all. Aruss, I didn't end up doing a pre draft list. Picked while sitting at the Maylands for a committee meeting.

Draft chat kept disappearing so missed a lot.

Waters was an auto, got back to the screen to see 6 seconds left. But I think I can still pick the guy I was looking at... need to check later. Just got home.

Was real quick, but great stuff still.

I don't mind the captain. Voted to no as I was 55/45 against, so no biggie. As mentioned, in 22 player team, difference is minimized.

DEF:
Mackie Houli Mullet
M.Johnson Walker Picken

Bench: Spurr Colquhoun

MIDS:
S.Selwood Cotchin Montagna
J.Lewis Douglas N.Jones D.Jackson

Bench: M.White D.Ellard

RUC:
Leuenberger H.McIntosh

Bench: Jenkins

FWD:
D.Martin Westhoff Sylvia
De Boer Z.Clarke Breust

Bench: J.White J.Howe S.Crameri

UTL:
L.Neale

Missed out on a few players that I was after, but overall not too displeased seeing as I had the last pick

Hey all. Aruss, I didn't end up doing a pre draft list. Picked while sitting at the Maylands for a committee meeting.

Draft chat kept disappearing so missed a lot.

Waters was an auto, got back to the screen to see 6 seconds left. But I think I can still pick the guy I was looking at... need to check later. Just got home.

Was real quick, but great stuff still.

I don't mind the captain. Voted to no as I was 55/45 against, so no biggie. As mentioned, in 22 player team, difference is minimized.

All good man. Happy to see that you were able to draft yourself rather than having to rely on auto picks.

In all honesty, waters could be out for a very long time. Dont think it would hurt you at all to delist him and pick up someone else if that's what you wanted to do. All players are free agents right now.

DEF: Simpson, Grimes, Seedsman, Ray, Hansen, Rance

Bench: McPharlane, Dempster

MIDS: Ablett, Ebert, Boak, Priddis, Ziebell, I Smith

Bench: Simpkin, Bell

RUC:Tippett, Nicholls

Bench: Simpson, Longer

FWD:Riewoldt, Bennell, B. Harvey, Monfries, Palmer, Puopolo

Bench: McGuane, D. Garlett

UTL:Wellingham

Pretty happy with my team all around. Made a couple of errors and left myself a little short in the ruck brigade. When Tippett returns though I should be alright given a choice between Longer and Nicholls each week who should both play a lot of game time this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back