Opinion Fantasy football related questions and opinions!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll put this out there:

As of the end of Round 1, we do not yet know if Kade Kolodjashnij will be played as a tagger in future games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Miller end up spending any time in the mids? From what I've seen he's just being played as a small forward so far

This will be obvious to the more experienced Fantasy Football players but with Ablett missing for the foreseeable future we can expect Dion Prestias numbers to go down, and Harley Bennells numbers to go up. If anyone has the luxury of making a trade and has Prestia as a unique they may want to move him on. I personally would not bring Harley in yet, I would think there are many safer lucrative trades to make than to bring him in at the moment.

This will be obvious to the more experienced Fantasy Football players but with Ablett missing for the foreseeable future we can expect Dion Prestias numbers to go down, and Harley Bennells numbers to go up. If anyone has the luxury of making a trade and has Prestia as a unique they may want to move him on. I personally would not bring Harley in yet, I would think there are many safer lucrative trades to make than to bring him in at the moment.
Has Rocket backed Rischitelli in or is it because O'Meara and co are out? He hasn't produced these numbers in 4 years

Has Rocket backed Rischitelli in or is it because O'Meara and co are out? He hasn't produced these numbers in 4 years
Is playing really well. Good preseason I guess. He does the hard stuff too, and generally makes good decisions.

I actually traded Ablett out for Rischa. I think he can sustain 100pts

Is playing really well. Good preseason I guess. He does the hard stuff too, and generally makes good decisions.

I actually traded Ablett out for Rischa. I think he can sustain 100pts
He seems a good short term prospect but when JOM and Gazza etc come back do you think it will effect his scoring?

He seems a good short term prospect but when JOM and Gazza etc come back do you think it will effect his scoring?
absolutely it will. But with JOM out for the year, and Gazza winged...Prestia will get the attention, and I think Rischitelli will largely go unchecked :) He is only 450k as well and scored 2x tons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back