_JC_

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NJ Devils
Seeing as there was a bit of late scramble to organise leagues and draft dates last season I figured we could get some chat going now. Hopefully the competitions will open in the next week or two as well.

I should also add, is anyone here interested in starting a keeper league?

BFFHL
1. JC
2. Bradesmaen
3. PalaceGun
4. stay true
5. doofdoof
6. catters
7. Peter Sidorkiewicz
8. Lethal
9. TheStinger
10. scottyjc
11. Drummond
12. Buckets007
13. -VC-
14. Marns
15. Andsmithmustscore
16. twobluetiger

BFKL
1. JC
2. Bradesmaen
3. stay true
4. doofdoof
5. Peter Sidorkiewicz
6. catters
7. TheStinger
8. Scottyjc
9. PalaceGun
10. Drummond
11. -VC-

I am in.

You suggesting separate single year and keeper leagues or just running a keeper?

Happy with either, but a keeper may be harder to manage going forward if people drop out and leave a terrible team needing a manager

I am in.

You suggesting separate single year and keeper leagues or just running a keeper?

Happy with either, but a keeper may be harder to manage going forward if people drop out and leave a terrible team needing a manager

I was suggesting 2 seperate leagues. Continue with the BF ones you guys normally do and then start up a new keeper with whoever is interested.

Ok have edited op with numbers for both leagues. Some of the posts were a bit ambiguous as to whether they were in for both leagues or just one so if i missed you just let me know.

Ok have edited op with numbers for both leagues. Some of the posts were a bit ambiguous as to whether they were in for both leagues or just one so if i missed you just let me know.

I'll be in the keeper league. And I do want to sign Kovy for 17 years :).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'll make an appearance in the bigfooty one, maybe the keeper one or do that another time. huge nhl rookie here

i'll make an appearance in the bigfooty one, maybe the keeper one or do that another time. huge nhl rookie here

If you are new to NHL i'd advise against the keeper league. Need a fair bit of knowledge on prospects and team depth to be successful long term and if you start out poorly you are more likely to lose interest.

The H2H league will be plenty of fun anyway

not really, i've been looking around but i might just watch as many games as i can this season and find a team a like that way. I'm not one to jump on the bandwagon though

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Hockey 2010-11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back