Farewell, Bay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep....I too have very Fond memories Of Kardinia Park....Last Time I saw the Mighty Hawks Play there was in 1987!....It was round 22 & We were about 20 points behind at 3 quarter time! (Sound Familiar?)....Anyhow, to cut a long story short, into time on with approx 2 minutes left to play in the game, we still trailed by 8 Points!...Enter Jason Dunstall....2 pack splitting marks from 40 metres out, went bang, bang & we got home by 4 points knocking the poor old Puddy Tats out of the Finals that Year!....Kinda reminds me of another similar event not so long ago!!!!!:D....Needless to say, the drive home, much like the 2013 Season, was delicious!:thumbsu:

I don't understand how Shepp went to K-Park in 2011... I think I was at the last game that Geelong played Hawthorn at K-Park and it was in the early 90's.. maybe he was trying to court a new boyfriend.

Reckon he's a fan of abs? :D

article-2029159-0D85D24A00000578-774_634x656.jpg

K-Park is now the 3rd best stadium in the country after the MCG and Docklands... It's better than the SCG, the Sydney Olympic Stadium and the Gabba... only Adelaide Oval could probably overtake it in the short term thanks to the redevelopments there... I'm looking forward to going to Adelaide next year to check it out.

From the look of things the new Adelaide Oval is basically the MCG redevelopment 3/4 of the way around the ground, and with a smaller capacity. Would probably easily rocket into #2 now.

Nah, it was always a shit stadium, Arctic shithole. The parking nightmare was a big part of the bad experience. I was there the lights went out and people went feral and torched a goalpost.

Even Windy Hill and Glenferrie was better than VFL Park.

I don't understand how Shepp went to K-Park in 2011... I think I was at the last game that Geelong played Hawthorn at K-Park and it was in the early 90's.. maybe he was trying to court a new boyfriend.

K-Park is now the 3rd best stadium in the country after the MCG and Docklands... It's better than the SCG, the Sydney Olympic Stadium and the Gabba... only Adelaide Oval could probably overtake it in the short term thanks to the redevelopments there... I'm looking forward to going to Adelaide next year to check it out.

Hawthorn last played down there in 2006. Won too.

nope. 13 years old is the age of consent in japan, so i'm good.

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Congratulations on posting the single most vile thing I have ever read on this forum. You disgusting piece of utter filth.

I wish he did, but unfortunately BF doesn't have a sense of humour.

If I was a mod I would outright ban his ass for that. That is just wrong.

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Congratulations on posting the single most vile thing I have ever read on this forum. You disgusting piece of utter filth.

If I was a mod I would outright ban his ass for that. That is just wrong.

Does that mean the hawks posters are no longer at the bottom of the filth pile in your eyes?

Does that mean the hawks posters are no longer at the bottom of the filth pile in your eyes?

Believe it or not, the Hawks have never been at the bottom of the pile for me, even in spite of the massive spanner factor that is Bosk.

No its always been the Carlton scrubs that I truly loathe. With the exception of JustaBattler they are spanners to a man.

Except this toss-pot who has just graduated to the top of the pile. Yeah yeah I get it mate, you're 'trolling' us with your cool lines about child molesting.

You're a complete dickhead. :thumbsu:

Except this toss-pot who has just graduated to the top of the pile. Yeah yeah I get it mate, you're 'trolling' us with your cool lines about child molesting.

You're a complete dickhead. :thumbsu:

13 is actually the age of consent in Japan.

As for his little follow up "joke?" quip, he can have a day off to think if it was a necessary reply.

13 is actually the age of consent in Japan.

As for his little follow up "joke?" quip, he can have a day off to think if it was a necessary reply.
bender you are right,but its considered rape with a child around 13

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the look of things the new Adelaide Oval is basically the MCG redevelopment 3/4 of the way around the ground, and with a smaller capacity. Would probably easily rocket into #2 now.

It's in Adelaide though so that immediately drops it down a few spots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back