Farmer the most hated player in AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who would you say is the most hated Eagle? Hard to know since I go for them myself, but I would imagine these guys could be on the list:

Adam Hunter
Michael Gardiner

Thats all I can really think of for the moment. Thoughts?

Sir Razzle said:
Who would you say is the most hated Eagle? Hard to know since I go for them myself, but I would imagine these guys could be on the list:

Adam Hunter
Michael Gardiner

Thats all I can really think of for the moment. Thoughts?

Hunter is alright, Kerr is #1 for me, Cousins and Lynch are also sausage jockeys!

Cannot believe Buckley hasnt been mentioned. They dont call him FIGJAM for nothing.
But I gotta agree, Brett Burton is a total w anker.

Blacky31 said:
Hunter is alright, Kerr is #1 for me, Cousins and Lynch are also sausage jockeys!

Kerr your most hated or favourite?

If u hate him I find that strange, he's not dirty, never talks it up, just seems to go about his job.

Diff strokes for diff folks i guess.

as a Demon, I don't mind Farmer but his celebrations when he kicks a goal are pathetic as with all the freo players, they celebrate like they've scored in the World Cup

As a dees fan its definately Paul Chapman for me after he mouthed off the dees the other year claiming he knew they were a better side then Melbourne.. well look whos the idiot now mate.

Also Nathan Buckley for his antics and arrogance on the field, Chad Cornes, Steven Milne, Matthew LLoyd for his bloody staging i cant believe he hasnt been mentioned, the scott brothers for acting like such hard arses and same with Luke Hodge also and most of the hawks players.

dont mind aker as hes a showman and backs up his statements he is great for the game, dont mind the Wiz either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Farmer the most hated player in AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back