Farrar is GORNNNN

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by MoffOnTou
Farrar won't be there next year, id like to put money on it. The head honchos are sick of seeing such a talented team not being able to put it together

Moffo.

Any suggestions for a replacement? How heavy are Gould's media commitments?:D

Nathan Brown does a great job with the waterbottles, maybe he should be next in line.

as a dragons fan i would like to see the St Helens coach Ian Millward coach the dragons
i think its a big cover up with him until the season is over, because i reckon he is coming to coach em for sure
Browny would be cool, but we need a coach who will make the dragons a feared team and make the backline as explosive and razzle dazzle as it was in the mundine era (99 finals run)
Barrett needs to pick up his game, and we need a real halfback and a real captain, our awesome backline barely gets used
however it doesnt help much when players out there get it and just run one out (cough timmins cough)
so farrar MUST go and Peter Doust, i wouldnt be suprised to see him go either

I think you guys are far too harsh on the Dragons. With the amount of talent they lost this year it was always going to be a tough year.

• Banned
I don't

Saints have soo many talented youngsters. If you are good enough, than you are old enough. Add to that, the more experienced players and they have a top 4 contender if they put their minds to it. Look at there forward pack!!

Id suggest Millward, but couldn't be 2 sure.

Moffo.

Originally posted by Briedis
I think you guys are far too harsh on the Dragons. With the amount of talent they lost this year it was always going to be a tough year.

Agreed. They did lose a few players this year.

The Tele provides a table each Friday with comparative team stats. The Dragons consistently have the least experience out of all the teams by about 200 games. The Dragons stats are similar to the "baby Broncos" everyone made a fuss about.

What concerns me is our inability to keep the likes of Ben Ross and Justin Smith. If we are to suffer this year from inexperience why are we trading/losing our good young players.

Smith have been our best second rower all year and while Ross hasn't played much senior football yet he already shows a promising future. Where is our salary cap going?????

I have to say Ozcolts I would trade Timmins for another centre in the premiership. Gasnier is also a man with glue on his hands when it comes to passing.

Gasnier has never impressed me that much, could it be a case of him getting a game on the family name?

I think I remember someone saying that the Dragons had lost over 1000 games of experience at the start of the year. That is a lot and it will take time for a team of new players to gel.

I reckon the Dragons should give Farrar the chance to get the side together next year.

Every time I have seen Farrar on TV of late, doing interviews, he does have that worried look on his face, as if he is aware of the fact he may not be there next year.

Ozcults might be right with his assumption on Millward. Weren't the Tigers also chasing him?

The Dragons have lost a lot of playing experience and as Briedis said, that extra year might do the trick with his boys.
He will definately be gone next year, if the Dragons have little success.

Sounds like I am having a bit of both ways:rolleyes: ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Farrar is GORNNNN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back