Movie Fast & Furious 4 (Original cast back)

Remove this Banner Ad

betterthanu

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 29, 2006
ADL
AFL Club
Adelaide
http://www.motorauthority.com/news/videos/video-fast-furious-4-trailer-released/

Trailer in link^^^

This movie looks the goods. Enjoyed the 2nd and 3rd even though it lost its stars but this looks like it will be better than those two.

"Paul Walker and Vin Diesel return for the fourth instalment of the Fast & Furious series and once again play characters caught up in the underworld of trucks hijacking and stolen cars. The first official for the upcoming movie has just been released, revealing that a number of other characters from the first movie also return. We also get a look at some of the new of the film, including a Subaru WRX STI, a Chevrolet Nova SS, a couple of Nissan Skylines and even a Buick Grand National. The movie is set to open next summer but in the meantime follow the jump to catch the new trailer."

Can't wait :thumbsu:

The first one was excellent, the 2nd one was alright, the 3rd was shit.
I dont think the original cast will be able to save the 4th though.

No.1 is a real guilty pleasure of mine - despite having the same plot as Point Break. Funnily enough I hate Point Break.

No.2 was poor and No.3 was somewhat reasonable apart from the crappy lead actor.

Will definitely be seeing number 4. The trailer looked a bit OTT but what the hell.

I must be one of the only ones that enjoyed 3.

Like i'm the only one that enjoys Terminator 3.

Something about the 2nd sequels i guess.

I'm not all that interested in the cars etc. but I'll definitely be checking it out. 1st one i liked. 2nd was barely average and didnt even know their was a third. The original cast is basically why ill be seeing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't wait for some more cracking VD one-liners. Who could forget his gem from the first movie "I live my life a quater mile at a time" LOL:D

I went and saw it today. Great movie I love the ending. The movie was great but there is always one person in the cinema that is so annoying.. This person would clap after every good scene and yelled out NOOOO when something bad happened. Altogether great movie cant wait for the next installment.

Ps. Dom is bad ass

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie Fast & Furious 4 (Original cast back)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back