knobby

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
South Adelaide Panthers
Are there any father / son selections coming up soon for the Crows ?? After 20 years in the comp surely must be happening soon.
I hear Ben Jarman is a star, but is only 14 or 15 and let's hope Hawthorn don't/can't claim him (again does anyone know the rule/scenario on this ?)

Yeah, i don’t know what I have less tolerance for, this subject or the Adelaide Oval redevelopment. Both have been done to death.

Sorry - should be clearer in future - I didn't mean F/S through the dodgy AFL rules on SANFL eligibility - I was referring to genuine AFC players 100+ games.
I know Bungy, Edwards & Goody have sons, but they are way too young still.

Sorry - should be clearer in future - I didn't mean F/S through the dodgy AFL rules on SANFL eligibility - I was referring to genuine AFC players 100+ games.
I know Bungy, Edwards & Goody have sons, but they are way too young still.

Yes, we know, this is the thread you want http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=457812

Re Ben Jarman, I believe he gets to choose between Adelaide and Hawthorn. If we pick him, Stefan will be our first genuine F/S.

Geez it'd be nice to have a couple jarmans running around again...

I hear Ben Jarman is a star, but is only 14 or 15 and let's hope Hawthorn don't/can't claim him (again does anyone know the rule/scenario on this ?)

Yeah it's laid out in the AFL Rulebook. "If two clubs can both lay claim to the selection, the one which is not Adelaide shall receive priority."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, we know, this is the thread you want http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=457812

Re Ben Jarman, I believe he gets to choose between Adelaide and Hawthorn. If we pick him, Stefan will be our first genuine F/S.

When I spoke to Darren at the pub (interrupted his family meal) after the Kangaroos win at Etihad I drunkenly asked Ben who is he going to play for. He said Hawthorn..... I think he was joking :eek:

When I spoke to Darren at the pub (interrupted his family meal) after the Kangaroos win at Etihad I drunkenly asked Ben who is he going to play for. He said Hawthorn..... I think he was joking :eek:

I'll blame you if he does go to Hawthorn - Why would you interupt HIS MEAL?!

That's not the only time I've heard that he want to go to Hawthorn. Apparently Buddy and Rioli are his favourite AFL players. It's in our best interest if GWS actually do pick up Buddy.

It's a shame when anyone drunkenly interrupts someone's family meal. However, with that said, Fudd doesnt look like he has ever gone hungry in the last decade, could afford to miss one perhaps. Love him as I do.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Father / Son / Daughter Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back