favourite afl stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been to most grds past and present and for me it was always the G until the dome came along, when the dome is packed the atmosphere is great, of course the G can fit more and then the atmosphere there would be better but the g can be almost empty at some games.
The Roof at the Dome and the incredible view were the major reasons for me to like the Dome more, access for me to the Dome is also much better than at the G. Some night's I can't be bothered going to G, too much of a hassle.
I was stuck in the Carpark at the G one night for which seemed like an eternity.

So yep, the Dome for me.:thumbsu:

What was wrong with that game. It is #1 or 2 from all the neutral games that I've been too. But the reason I quoted it was to point out a mistake. It isnt the biggest AFL crowd at the Stadium. It belongs to COllingwood vs Sydney I beleive in late 04. It is actually the largest ever VFL/AFL game outside of Melbourne
Yep, your right (although it was 03). I was at both that Swans v Eagles game rnd 1 2007 and the 03 prelim against the Lions (71k) and they were both very enjoyable nights at the footy, even tho the results went the wrong way. It gets a bad wrap but i've enjoyed Stadium Australia every time I've been there.

Remove this Banner Ad

favourite afl stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back