Quinten Lynch 18
Eric Mackenzie 20
Chris Masten 10
Nick Naitanui 13
Matt Priddis 1
Adam Selwood 17
Matt Spangher 5
David Wirrapanda 20

Don't think we should be counting your votes sunshine -Proud and purple???

And I'd hate to think someone is using an alias to get double votes..

Good pickup Larri... we had previously cancelled P2M votes also... and he then acknowledged he couldnt vote

+ Swift
- Stenglein

The rules:

You must be a WC supporter to vote (ignore any posts by non-WC supporters)
So the above votes are null and void

lol taking the chif to a whole new level
Gotta love nick nat aswell
I reckon priddis will be the next one to go

See guys, when i cant vote, i just have to make ghey observations

Since then the following votes have been cast...

+ Spangher (Things just got serious)
- Brown

+ Spang
- Brown

+ Spang
- Brown

+Spang
-Prid

So correction required is
-4 Spangher
+3 Brown
+1 Priddis

So the correct tally is:

Mitchell Brown 12
Dean Cox 24
Brad Ebert 11
Darren Glass 22
Shannon Hurn 15
Brett Jones 7
Josh Kennedy 10
Daniel Kerr 19
Mark LeCras 13
Quinten Lynch 18
Eric Mackenzie 20
Chris Masten 10
Nick Naitanui 13
Matt Priddis 2
Adam Selwood 17
Matt Spangher 1
David Wirrapanda 20

+ Lynch
- Bones

Mitchell Brown 12
Dean Cox 24
Brad Ebert 11
Darren Glass 22
Shannon Hurn 15
Brett Jones 6
Josh Kennedy 10
Daniel Kerr 19
Mark LeCras 13
Quinten Lynch 19
Eric Mackenzie 20
Chris Masten 10
Nick Naitanui 13
Matt Priddis 2
Adam Selwood 17
Matt Spangher 1
David Wirrapanda 20

+ Spang
- Priddis

Mitchell Brown 9 -
Dean Cox 24 -
Brad Ebert 11 -
Darren Glass 22 -
Shannon Hurn 15 -
Brett Jones 7 -
Josh Kennedy 10
Daniel Kerr 19 -
Mark LeCras 13 -
Quinten Lynch 18
Eric Mackenzie 20 -
Chris Masten 10
Nick Naitanui 13
Matt Priddis 1 -
Adam Selwood 17 -
Matt Spangher 5
David Wirrapanda 20-

A starting lineup there if we include Waters.

Jones Glass Waters
Spangher Brown MacKenzie
Ebert Priddis Hurn
Masten Kennedy Wirrpanda
LeCras Lynch Naitanui
Cox Selwood Kerr

Our favourite 18??, we seem to like defenders..

A starting lineup there if we include Waters.

Jones Glass Waters
Spangher Brown MacKenzie
Ebert Priddis Hurn
Masten Kennedy Wirrpanda
LeCras Lynch Naitanui
Cox Selwood Kerr

Our favourite 18??, we seem to like defenders..

Probably due to our forward line really sucking bar LeCras and Lynch

Whoever has the balls to vote off Spangdog will gain the title as the most hated Eagles poster. Thats a tough title to achieve.

See I always just assumed Lyall was Wally's alias so didn't think much of it ;)

But back at the ranch, i'm not too sure the Spang synmpathisers would be happy with that Brazen :D

Not quite, more than one man can have extreme love for the Spang.

No aliases for me, I have a life. Alright I lie. ABout having a life that is

Whoever has the balls to vote off Spangdog will gain the title as the most hated Eagles poster. Thats a tough title to achieve.

Hang on

Should I be the one to point out the obvious, if P2M's votes have all been scrubbed, then technically Spang would already be eliminated....

At 8:52 am (Perth time) Larrikin cast his vote which took the Spang down to 3 votes, since this included 3 previous votes from P2M these need to be taken off the Spang's total so

3-3 = 0

Therefore at 8:52am, it was our illustrious mod who killed the Spang once and for all!

I think that's bullshit. Taking out votes affects who people vote for, you have to take that into account.

In my infinite wisdom I have made note that if the Spang was in more trouble earlier because of no P2M votes, more people would have voted FOR him in his greatest hour of need. I therefore vote that Spangher has all his votes added back in and that you all concentrate on someone else.

I think that's bullshit. Taking out votes affects who people vote for, you have to take that into account.

In my infinite wisdom I have made note that if the Spang was in more trouble earlier because of no P2M votes, more people would have voted FOR him in his greatest hour of need. I therefore vote that Spangher has all his votes added back in and that you all concentrate on someone else.

Wally with due respect P2M was warned before about voting when he's not a West Coast fan so them's the rules. Besides you can't add in votes that technically shouldn't have counted in the first place, after all we're not Florida citizens voting in a presidential election ;)

But anyway the Spang is in trouble regardless as there are people determined to see him fall and won't be concentrating on anyone else until he does (or already has in this case)

The anti-spang vote has spoken :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So with Azreal's vote, the tally should be

Mitchell Brown 12
Dean Cox 24
Brad Ebert 11
Darren Glass 22
Shannon Hurn 15
Brett Jones 6
Josh Kennedy 10
Daniel Kerr 19
Mark LeCras 13
Quinten Lynch 19
Eric Mackenzie 20
Chris Masten 10
Nick Naitanui 13
Matt Priddis 2
Adam Selwood 17
David Wirrapanda 20

Wally with due respect P2M was warned before about voting when he's not a West Coast fan so them's the rules. Besides you can't add in votes that technically shouldn't have counted in the first place.

But anyway the Spang is in trouble regardless as there are people determined to see him fall and won't be concentrating on anyone else until he does (or already has in this case) :p

I know I was taking the piss (as I have been this whole competition, for those that don't understand humour, once again not naming names).

But I don't think it's fair to eliminate him completely by default like that. He put up such a brave fight, he deserves better.

I know I was taking the piss (as I have been this whole competition, for those that don't understand humour, once again not naming names).

But I don't think it's fair to eliminate him completely by default like that. He put up such a brave fight, he deserves better.

For a fringe player to make it to the top 17 was a fair effort, even if it is still somewhat baffling the cult status he has :p

I agree, we should just take out all the votes at once and then leave the total as it is, without trying to go back and take them out as they were voted.

He's on one vote, it won't make that much of a difference! He is either eliminated now or eliminated in a day or two. :D

This should be the list (with azreal's vote, but not eliminating Spangher on the countback):

Mitchell Brown 12
Dean Cox 24
Brad Ebert 11
Darren Glass 22
Shannon Hurn 15
Brett Jones 6
Josh Kennedy 10
Daniel Kerr 19
Mark LeCras 13
Quinten Lynch 19
Eric Mackenzie 20
Chris Masten 10
Nick Naitanui 13
Matt Priddis 2
Adam Selwood 17
Matt Spangher 1
David Wirrapanda 20

Pretty lame way to end what was a bit of fun.

Spangher I doubt would have lasted past about 12 noon tomorrow and should be left in so he can suffer the honourable death he deserves.

P2M, we all know who you are, and your doomed

Angry%20Mob%20Simpsons.jpg

so to continue

+Brown
-Spang (i know i will be hated for ever)

Mitchell Brown 13
Dean Cox 24
Brad Ebert 11
Darren Glass 22
Shannon Hurn 15
Brett Jones 6
Josh Kennedy 10
Daniel Kerr 19
Mark LeCras 13
Quinten Lynch 19
Eric Mackenzie 20
Chris Masten 10
Nick Naitanui 13
Matt Priddis 2
Adam Selwood 17
David Wirrapanda 20

Gents

With the permission of all here (and believe me, the permission is long ago assumed) I am going to make an executive decision here.

P2M's votes will no longer be accepted (and P2M is going to have a little discussion with Larri)
P2M's last votes will not be included
P2M's previous votes will remain in, as they have probably influenced the way others have voted

Corrected Scoreboard to follow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back