FB statuses decoded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just scrolling down my news feed and found a status posted by my father. I'm sure you'd all agree with his wise words.
I know facebook has its place and meaning for everyone, but what's with all the ****ing shithouse quotes and meaningless pictures that most people don't give a **** about?

Just scrolling down my news feed and found a status posted by my father. I'm sure you'd all agree with his wise words.

Poor bastard, been dropped right in the middle of this shithouse generation! I can understand why he'd be confused and disoriented. I'm not so far removed, so I can almost comprehend!

Reply with 'U mirin swag pops? #YOLO #blazeup420 #cut4bieber'

I have no words for this guy...

"Pikachu #pokemon #naruto #anime #hiddenleaf #ninja #asian #japanese #like #igers #instago #childhood" (with a photo of Pikachu underneath)

"Siblings #ilovethem #sisters #birthday #funnypictures #sillyfaces #love #me #photo #monochrome" (picture with him and sisters)

"On my way to church #church #jesus #catholic #me #photo #redeyes #mornings #instadaily #igdaily #igers #viet #legend" (selfie in his car)

"Chilling at west lakes #relax #wakeupface #food #selfies #me #eyes #photo #instago #instadaily #instagramstuff #asian #viet #like #phonegraphy #smilesugly" (selfie with his headphones in)

"Sad morning... #sad" (selfie)

"Goodnight Facebook and to the people I care most! ♥"

Can someone please explain this to me?

"Pikachu #pokemon #naruto #anime #hiddenleaf #ninja #asian #japanese #like #igers #instago #childhood" (with a photo of Pikachu underneath)

"Siblings #ilovethem #sisters #birthday #funnypictures #sillyfaces #love #me #photo #monochrome" (picture with him and sisters)

"On my way to church #church #jesus #catholic #me #photo #redeyes #mornings #instadaily #igdaily #igers #viet #legend" (selfie in his car)

"Chilling at west lakes #relax #wakeupface #food #selfies #me #eyes #photo #instago #instadaily #instagramstuff #asian #viet #like #phonegraphy #smilesugly" (selfie with his headphones in)

No, there are no words that will fully explain this. I'm sorry.

How old is this guy? Why are you friends?

How old is this guy? Why are you friends?
He's about 20 I think, and we're friends on FB because he added me ages ago. I actually blocked him from my news feed but his statuses just started randomly appearing again. I kept him so I could just share those statuses. They needed to be seen to be believed.

He's about 20 I think, and we're friends on FB because he added me ages ago. I actually blocked him from my news feed but his statuses just started randomly appearing again. I kept him so I could just share those statuses. They needed to be seen to be believed.

Ah ok, I have a few similar, only kept because of the whining / uneducated / self centred crap they post.

and there it is

That's someone with a twitter account that should be forcibly deleted and his internet access removed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm almost 100% sure I know this person, he's not a bad person in real life but I don't have a clue why he would post that stuff.

is the whole hashtag thing on facebook actually for a purpose of people have got in the habit through twitter?

roo2macca's friend has some serious issues

is the whole hashtag thing on facebook actually for a purpose of people have got in the habit through twitter?

roo2macca's friend has some serious issues

It has no purpose on Facebook.

I think it's really started to take hold on Facebook when people started sharing their Instagram photos on Facebook because hashtags are part of Instagram and would still appear whenever someone shared a photo from Instagram on Facebook.

You can click on hastags and it brings up photos that have the same hashtag and you can start viewing other photos.

Plus people put a ton of hashtags on it to get "likes"

Dick measuring contest
#14 #inches

221759_354859494614976_1111201966_n.jpg

You can click on hastags and it brings up photos that have the same hashtag and you can start viewing other photos.

Plus people put a ton of hashtags on it to get "likes"

Dick measuring contest

It's sad that the majority of this generation would take 100 likes on one of their pictures over an A In class...

Remove this Banner Ad

FB statuses decoded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back