Cars & Transportation Feminism - over it

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dealing with you over a couple of posts.
You're not a lawyer. Maybe first year, but you will not graduate.
Deflection. Don't care either way.

You yourself, said that men have volunteered to relinquish power...

I don't know how to converse with you. You're idiotic.
That's because you ran into a brick wall and a number of unanswerable questions. You believe that female CEO's and their money are more important than male suicide, homelessness and early death. And you honestly believe that women gave themselves the right to vote.

Wow. You are a unique combination of heartless, sexist and stupid bigotry. The feminist movement must love you.

Deflection. Don't care either way.

That's because you ran into a brick wall. You believe that female CEO's and their money are more important than male suicide, homelessness and early death. And you honestly believe that women gave themselves the right to vote.

Wow. You are a unique combination of heartless, sexist and stupid. The feminist movement must love you.
See, it's idiotic statements like that, that make me say you are idiotic.

When have I ever even hinted that a female CEO and her money is more important that early death, homelessness or suicide?

Do you see why I pointed out before, that you have a view that if someone is pro female rights, they must be against men?

I literally cannot simplify my conversations with you more than I have.

See, it's idiotic statements like that, that make me say you are idiotic.

When have I ever even hinted that a female CEO and her money is more important that early death, homelessness or suicide?

Do you see why I pointed out before, that you have a view that if someone is pro female rights, they must be against men?

I literally cannot simplify my conversations with you more than I have.
I raised the point, you called it "poor". Therefore your views on such an issue are abundantly clear.

Feminist and pro female rights and are two separate ideologies. The former is a manipulative hate group. The latter believes in a nuanced discussion of gender equality around both women's and men's issues and understands that gender equality is about being pro women's rights and pro men's rights in equal and balanced fashion.

It is clear in which group a bigot like yourself resides.

You have to ask a question for it to be leading. My god you are thick.

And as discussed, look through this thread and the umpteen articles, video's essay posted by tesseract, myself and others. I've made this very clear.
I'm sorry, what articles, videos or essays posted by you, tessa, or others, prove that I " believe that female CEO's and their money are more important than male suicide, homelessness and early death."?

And, if you had any experience as a lawyer, you know that a statement can be formed as a question. That's one of the reasons that it's called "leading" You might cover that in semester 2...

I'm sorry, what articles, videos or essays poster by you, tessa, or others, prove that I " believe that female CEO's and their money are more important than male suicide, homelessness and early death."?

And, if you had any experience as a lawyer, you know that a statement can be formed as a question. That's one of the reasons that it's called "leading" You might cover that in semester 2...
What question was I trying to ask in #2347? I was making a clear statement, nothing more.

But if you want further evidence, you believe that someone who believe that women are not more important than men is idiotic. Therefore, you imply that your belief is that women are in fact more important than men.

And you used the plural "statements", so I took that as meaning my general line of argument. I've already answered your question in the same post.

You are out of your depth here, and starting to look quite foolish.

What question was I trying to ask in #2347? I was making a clear statement, nothing more.

But if you want further evidence, you believe that someone who believe that women are not more important than men is idiotic. Therefore, you imply that your belief is that women are in fact more important than men.

And you used the plural "statements", so I took that as meaning my general line of argument. I've already answered your question in the same post.

You are out of your depth here, and starting to look quite foolish.
Slowly I am losing my frustration with you, and starting to find the humour! I get it now.

You pretend to be so stupid that you cannot follow a simple logical line, to troll. And you got me! I was becoming annoyed.

Slowly I am losing my frustration with you, and starting to find the humour! I get it now.

You pretend to be so stupid that you cannot follow a simple logical line, to troll. And you got me! I was becoming annoyed.
And this is where you realise your lack of logic has gotten the better of you and you exit the thread.

Number of questions answered: 0

Bye, bye bigot.

Good point, you didn't answer a single one of my questions. But I've no idea what your concept of logic could be.

Also;
"Bye, bye bigot"? You need to fix that before 2nd year, friend.
I answered every question you posed.

You on the other hand, failed even to identify a question, let alone answer one. Now that's embarrassing.

Oh ok, can you repost, or just quote your answer to "I'm sorry, what articles, videos or essays posted by you, tessa, or others, prove that I " believe that female CEO's and their money are more important than male suicide, homelessness and early death."?" #2440
If you can point out which post you actually asked for article in relation to that particular statement. You asked for articles in relation to my statements generally.

Which was asked and answered in post #2437, first line

I answer questions. You avoid them. Stop wasting my time, bigot.

Gotta hand it to vealesy, he has somewhat united the feminazis, manginas, woman haters etc by giving them all a common enemy.

So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

Any post that likens me to Batman is much appreciated and worthy of a like and quote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back