Event Festival of the Wonders

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello everyone and welcome to this week long Festival of the Wonders.

Tuesday night was special for the well deserved inductions of four posters to the HoF as well as the elevation of Tarks to Legend status.

Just as we were all able to share in the celebrations and offer congratulations to those honoured, this whole week gives you an opportunity to:

• get a sense of the glory that comes with playing with the Wonders;
  • learn a little about past and present Wonders’ Champions; and
  • share your own stories about how you have been inspired by the Wonders. All your special memories about the big Foundation Club are most welcome.

Over the week there will be tales told and much laughter shared. There may also be some fabulous surprises.

One theme of the week is “How the Wonders save the Sweet FA”. Short essays on the theme are encouraged. Who knows, prizes may be given. All Rookies are encouraged to participate and show their understanding of how the Wonders have shaped the Comp from Day 1 to this Season.

Before formally announcing the opening of the Festival, we must acknowledge and thank the Admin who has made the Festival possible and is sponsoring one feature event. All of us at Wonders and no doubt, all of you, are simply thrilled with KP’s innovation and generosity.

We would also like to thank three of last HoF inductees for their acknowledgment of the Wonders and the thrills and inspiration we provide. Two cited their enjoyment of Foundation Cup matches and in the case of Ant Bear, he mentioned the great times he had in his two Season stint with us. We really appreciate their cross promotion of this Festival.

So, and without further ado we declare the Festival open.

Congrats again on your well deserved HoF induction and for giving us a plug.
Thanks Horry. It was so lovely to be inducted alongside a legend of the Wonders in Ant Bear, who was treated so very well by the club.

Thanks Horry. It was so lovely to be inducted alongside a legend of the Wonders in Ant Bear, who was treated so very well by the club.

He was indeed and is in a special category of former Wonders Champs, just like DemonJim .

I wonder, just WTF is a Wonder?

Don't start up with that "7 Wonders Of The World" BS again, please. Unless you just want to reveal yourselves as ancient relics.

Don't start up with that "7 Wonders Of The World" BS again, please. Unless you just want to reveal yourselves as ancient relics.
Ancient? What about the 7 modern wonders?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was also Wonderful that he treated the club so well Heady mate.

I wonder how dumb you are. There’s one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Festival of the Wonders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back