Event Festival Of The Wonders - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not sure why but it seems the Wonders don't like the pleasure of their own Company.

Seems like they need to invite outside personalities to get through a week.

Wonders, I'll happily help.

'take a lie down on the couch........ tell me what is upsetting you about your own team?'

We like to catch up with Ex-Wonders like yourself to do a welfare check

Do you need a 🤗 ?

This is such a tough week. Having tipped the Bunnies to not win the spoon and the Bumblers to make the 8, this game is a quandary.

Over the week I will take and consider advice from BLUEALLTHRU sante Jabba73 and Headless

A draw would be great at one level but helps neither Club in their battles.

This is such a tough week. Having tipped the Bunnies to not win the spoon and the Bumblers to make the 8, this game is a quandary.

Over the week I will take and consider advice from BLUEALLTHRU sante Jabba73 and Headless

A draw would be great at one level but helps neither Club in their battles.

Demons will win because we have never lost with Johnny Karate in the team. He’s our FIRESTARTER!

Welcome to Festival of The Wonders- Part II, grumbleguts

Now you have nothing for your guts to grumble about
I didn't f**king want a welcome. I was just trying to locate the f**king thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure the Heritage Round proposal flies. Some teams might struggle to find 20 ex players who are still active on BF.

There will be inevitable double ups of players who played for two or more Clubs before exiting the SFA.

Personally I think it is a reasonable idea but one that is being rushed through and will create a lot of work for marginal return.

Do I strike you as the serious type?
Well Yes But Actually No GIF by walter_

I'd just like to say thank you for all the enquiries asking if I would be the Game Day Captain of the Wonders Legend team.

I'd be honoured to be captain on Game Day without doing one ounce of work needed to get this Legends team together.

I'd just like to say thank you for all the enquiries asking if I would be the Game Day Captain of the Wonders Legend team.

I'd be honoured to be captain on Game Day without doing one ounce of work needed to get this Legends team together.

We will get back to you … soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Festival Of The Wonders - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back