Fev - undiciplined and inconsistent

Remove this Banner Ad

surpstar

Cancelled
Aug 31, 2003
Slough, UK
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm a big fan of Fevola, but if he doesn't step up and start to act like a real spearhead and start taking some leadership responsibilities, then he has to go.

He needs to understand that he IS our no1 forward, and start acting like it. Undisiplined acts such as yesterday, and issues with his attitude either need to be sorted out, or he has to go.

We can't afford to have him there if he's not serious about helping to get us back up the ladder.

I might sound harsh, but am reall annoyed with him now..

Sideshow Fev said:
I'm sick of people calling for Fevola to be traded, it's rubbish just leave him alone. All of you.

Tell me why we shouldn't trade him???
When has he played a team game and not sooked ,when the ball isn't delivered by FedEx to him!!!
When he stops walking around with his hands on his hips when we're not in possession and chasing down defenders I'LL SHUT UP!!!

Lukesta63 said:
Tell me why we shouldn't trade him???
When has he played a team game and not sooked ,when the ball isn't delivered by FedEx to him!!!
When he stops walking around with his hands on his hips when we're not in possession and chasing down defenders I'LL SHUT UP!!!

I'm not sure what you're getting at but prior to this round Fev was leading our goalkicking with 11, 4th in tackles with 13 and 2nd in marks with 9. All this with the ball rarely being delivered to his advantage. Yet it's okay for a few fickle supporters to come on here and start bagging the bloke and calling for him to be traded. :confused:

So just let him go along having a bad attitude,and just keep patting him on the back.
Instead of being critical and getting him to be an outstanding player that he can be!!!
Why is it that if you criticize your team you are fickle.I've been with this team through thick and thin,and I'll be there Friday win or lose!!!

I don't think there has been many supporter patting him on the back this year. I didn't call you fickle, I said that to the guy who said something like lappin, davies and someone else didn't deserve to be on our list. It's okay to be critical of the shag, even I am. But to say that he should be traded when it's round 5 is just a bit too much.

What's the bloke meant to do when the ball is kicked at his feet

He chases. He leads strongly, yet the ball isn't delivered properly to him.

BEsides Stevens and Houlihan, no one kicks it IN FRONT OF HIM

Lukesta63,

You should be criticising others before you have a go at Fev. The senior group for example (Kouta, Whitnall, Campo.) They're the ones that DO NOT DO ENOUGH.

Look at Lance's performance since the Wizard Cup.

How has he escaped criticism? Campo as well. Undisciplined. Cheap kicks.

His disposal into the fifty was woeful. He bombed it long.

Bluemike said:
What's the bloke meant to do when the ball is kicked at his feet

He chases. He leads strongly, yet the ball isn't delivered properly to him.

BEsides Stevens and Houlihan, no one kicks it IN FRONT OF HIM

Lukesta63,

You should be criticising others before you have a go at Fev. The senior group for example (Kouta, Whitnall, Campo.) They're the ones that DO NOT DO ENOUGH.

Look at Lance's performance since the Wizard Cup.

How has he escaped criticism? Campo as well. Undisciplined. Cheap kicks.

His disposal into the fifty was woeful. He bombed it long.

oh how i wish Fev had the attitude of Kouta ...we would be in the 4 right now

Waite_30 said:
If Connolly wants Fev i'll want Pavlich
Bugger Pavlich. I'll take Longmiur and Haddrill.

I personally think that trading Fev at the end of the season would probably be a good idea but this early in the season this sort of discussion really is pointless and stupid. Let's just hope that he gets off and he regains some of his top form (the midfield giving him some good supply might be nice too).

Why the hell would you want to trade him? This bloke has star potential and has been working harder than ever.

Lukesta63 said:

Mate, to say that he is walking around with his hands on his hips when we're not in possession is idiotic. Fevola currently has our equal 4th most tackles, on 14. He ONLY had 16 tackles for the whole of last year!

Also, the delivery to him has been bad, and as someelse said, the only people that have been delivering it in front of him are Houla and Stevo. If they kick it up in the air, to a one on one contest Fev will be beaten, but out in front he is extremely hard to stop.

blues4flag said:
Why the hell would you want to trade him? This bloke has star potential and has been working harder than ever.

Mate, to say that he is walking around with his hands on his hips when we're not in possession is idiotic. Fevola currently has our equal 4th most tackles, on 14. He ONLY had 16 tackles for the whole of last year!

Also, the delivery to him has been bad, and as someelse said, the only people that have been delivering it in front of him are Houla and Stevo. If they kick it up in the air, to a one on one contest Fev will be beaten, but out in front he is extremely hard to stop.

Got it right there, mate, good post. Exactly what I would have said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys,in the first half against Collingwood he was in the centre square,hands on hips!
He upsets me because he makes his displeasure obvious.I don't think I ever said trade him;if I did I was wrong!
I don't know why but I seem to notice him more when he's struggling,than I do other players!!!

I can see the picture from both sides of the story.

Fev has been undesclipline, his attitude is a disgrace and the way he is going now I don't particularly want him in the side - he doesn't deserve it.

I couldn't care less if he is leading our goal kicking or what ever, 4th in tackles. I don't care. He simply doesn't warrant a senior game this week, there are 20 odd other blokes that try a lot harder than Fevola.

I don't care about the delivery into the fwd line, yes - it's not good. BUT, we don't need Fev cracking them just because the ball is at his toes. That is what he does.

If someone said right now, if we will trade Fevola, depending what deal it is, I would say yes.

BUT, we all know the talent he has and I just hope that he starts showing team spirit, leadership, respect to other team mates, positive attitude as soon as he hits the park for his next game and MAYBE he will warrant another deal to stay with the club.

---What is the bet though, that he will demand more money for his contract?

You people cant be serious talking about trading fevola? his a confidence player!! He needs confidence to get him going- and when he is up and running, his very hard to stop. Id drop him to the seconds for a week to give him a reality check, so he can come back the following week ready to shine!!

Sideshow Fev said:
I don't think there has been many supporter patting him on the back this year. I didn't call you fickle, I said that to the guy who said something like lappin, davies and someone else didn't deserve to be on our list. It's okay to be critical of the shag, even I am. But to say that he should be traded when it's round 5 is just a bit too much.

well said.

That's exactly what I'm saying guys,he is a potential superstar! I don't like when he impersonates Richo.
Here is a question,what do mwe do if he asks for 600k next season?
What do you think he'll do if a club offers him 600k next season?
Shades of Aaron Hamill perhaps?!

He is worth that ammount of money at his best just so far this year hasnt shown it this weekend if gets off and Jacobs doesnt get ommitted and plays on him and fevola plays poorly then we will see

first things first our FULL forward should never be in the centre square..

We trade a bloke like Fev and we are stuffed for another 5 years-its taken 3-4 years to get him built enough to go ONE on ONE with the big ful backs out there..
If our mid sized players kicked the ball to a little advantage instead off bombimg al the time to Fev and his team of 3 backline zone off players

E. Betts got dumped and kicked 6 for the bullants though???

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev - undiciplined and inconsistent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back