Fevola/kosi ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Geronimo#

Senior List
Nov 4, 2009
On the header
AFL Club
St Kilda
With all the talk about a support forward and ruck option we could consider fev next year provided he pulls his head in.
Kosi could be second ruck forward option.
Worth a look as fev has stated he'd like to play at st kilda before

Fair enough i just see the two big forward options and utility as a real winner. ( hate to say this but clone/doors/brown...yuck )
I don't like fev much but hes a player type ross said we will be looking at.
Surly they will at least look at him. They did before and didn't recruit him ( and I'm so glad!!!)
As long as we win a flag I don't care who we recruit. Except maybe our PM she gives me the shits

P.s i posted it cause I haven't done so before and I enjoy reading this forum
Cheers

With all the talk about a support forward and ruck option we could consider fev next year provided he pulls his head in.
Kosi could be second ruck forward option.
Worth a look as fev has stated he'd like to play at st kilda before

Does not look likely until he's 70 odd, and given the Lovett trade and the no on Cousins you'd expect we wouldn't go for a high profile AFL bad boy with public "issues". It'd be a year or 2 at most before anyone sane would be comfortable trying Fev at AFL level and by then he'd probably be a bit past it / waning.

i say take fev to help out roo. play kosi as a second ruckman and in the backline. that free up goddard n fisher to play midfield or forward. u would take him with ur last pick and put him on a basic salary for the 1st year. just to think having fev n lenny back next year and afew more young running midfields/half forwards we will be back were we belong..

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola/kosi ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back