News Fev's Love Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh, Alex Fevola has always struck me as being a shallow bimbo anyway ..

If you ask me, Fev should relax, and go out and play the field and actually enjoy the single life ..

My god, why be shackled to a woman who is obviously a nagger and clearly Fev (and rightly so) should be with a woman who believes in Open Relationships (I'd reckon a lot of footy players should do the same)

I couldn't care less if he's a serial cheater or has 100's of gf's on the side, he is payed by the club to kick goals and win games for the club, and I think he's actually better off without Alex in his life (frankly them two are bad for each)

And how many times do women cheat or do the dirty on guys anyway ???
I'm getting sick of everyone blaming the guy for all marriage or relationship breakups.

Some of you here bagging Fev disgust me ...
Show some respect and loyalty for him, he kicked 99 goals last year and no one really knows the story of the breakup anyway, if you want to talk about gossip, go to the woman's day mag forum or something FFS

They have two kids together so he is going to have Alex for the rest of his life in some way, shape or form.

:eek:Now guys lets not hang the man just yet. Bloody hell, it just might mean he's not coming home immediatley after training. It certainly doesn't necessaily mean he's out all night screwing everything in sight.
[[/I]

That is exactly right. The fact he is not getting home until late, or sometimes not going home at all, can equate to someone not being happy with what they are going home to. If the home-life involves disagreements, nagging, emotional abuse etc, the thought of going home can be quite unattractive. Having a few extra beers with your mates, although delaying the inevitable, can seem like a better option when all is not well on the home front.

Not good news for the family.

On a football front the timing not the worst as Brendon has time to sort it out and get his head right before the opener.

There may be spare wing at Kew for him.

Oh, well, easy come easy go. They won't be the first high(ish) profile couple to bite the dust. Anyway, I'm sure he will be able to pull an equally shallow looking bird in no time flat, let's face it, he is big Fev after all.

It's not like his been pi$$ing on public windows, this year.........Yet.

What I would have given for a suitcase!

Yorkshiremen aside...hope he has his head sorted out through this and looks after himself for the sake of the kids...and the team.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that I'd expect more from the players he goes out with. Aren't friends meant to look after each other?

With the news that he's been going out with the players and has been playing up since training started, makes me a bit annoyed that his mates can't look after him. if he's pissed, take the guy home, go over and grab him before he picks up some random money hungry blonde. I dont know, i just think his teammates are meant to be his mates also, they're all meant to watch each other's backs.
You raise a good point there AWG . Although he is still still responsible for his own actions, his team mates know him well enough to realise he can lack a bit of self control . It is very interesting some peoples comments on the matter !
Who cares.
Same crap, different day.
I do HBF , he was meant to come to Gembrook for an AFL allstars Vs Gembrook footballers 20twenty cricket match today. My kids were really looking forward to seeing him as were my wife and I . And I missed out on getting his autograph on my 2 footys..... ah well , we all still love the man to bits. Otherwise, you're right .
As long as he performs on the footy field , his private life should be kept that way - private!

Meh, Alex Fevola has always struck me as being a shallow bimbo anyway ..

If you ask me, Fev should relax, and go out and play the field and actually enjoy the single life ..

My god, why be shackled to a woman who is obviously a nagger and clearly Fev (and rightly so) should be with a woman who believes in Open Relationships (I'd reckon a lot of footy players should do the same)

I couldn't care less if he's a serial cheater or has 100's of gf's on the side, he is payed by the club to kick goals and win games for the club, and I think he's actually better off without Alex in his life (frankly them two are bad for each)

And how many times do women cheat or do the dirty on guys anyway ???
I'm getting sick of everyone blaming the guy for all marriage or relationship breakups.

Some of you here bagging Fev disgust me ...
Show some respect and loyalty for him, he kicked 99 goals last year and no one really knows the story of the breakup anyway, if you want to talk about gossip, go to the woman's day mag forum or something FFS

Yeah dude,people just blame Fevola because he is a bit different,probably more real then the other yes men. He maybe see things like having a bit of fun more then jerking off how much money he has,that he can't touch.

I see people in relationship like they actually better off dead sometimes,like they have to ask to buy a magazine/clothes or a drink because they always did it when single but now have to be like a robot.

His probably got the attitude we will be fine,so what if i don't have a 25 Million property home,it's not me as long i have a comfortable life it's o.k,so i blow some big money sometimes it's not like we will starve.

It's a bit like these morons losing their high paid jobs saying they going to lose their Over half a million house. It's always one of the partner who is afraid to be realistic,who get's a big loan.

Those guys who lose their job,they usually get a big pay out and get a new job not long. They don't want to go to a average area where they can live comfortable but need to show off their $850 000 homes.

They probably could pay cash if it was like $400 000 and below but it's below them living near more Indigenous Australians,lower income workers,labors and more unemployment people in that area.

:eek:Now guys lets not hang the man just yet. Bloody hell, it just might mean he's not coming home immediatley after training. It certainly doesn't necessaily mean he's out all night screwing everything in sight.
We complain about the media the way they "create" stories and here we are on big footy doing exactly the same about the ones we love. Or do we only love em when they kicking goals in the matches and acting like the bloody "Pope" after matches.

I was actually building on what someone else said, that his on-field form suffers when his his home-life suffers.

I didn't say anything him screwing everything in sight, but it 'seems' that he may be not behaving himself, which I don't care what anyone says, affects our club.

In saying that, I'll never shy away from my feelings of this man. I am negative about Fev, I don't particularly like him and haven't for the last 9 or so years but he's wearing our jumper and I'd rather have him than him be anywhere else. I also want him to kick goals every week and yes I cheer for him when he does, I don't think that makes me fickle because my opinion doesn't change.

I'm a little concerned by this.... I'm hoping that after reading the article about Dick Pratt, where Richard is mentioning that Fevola is playing a bit of Poker these days.

Could Fev not be cheating?? But in fact spending hours upon hours at the poker table?? losing money, having a few drinks???

I realise that Fev is Fev and he's always going to be the way he is.. but if Fev is gambling all hours of the night... Alex has reasons to be annoyed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO, what is their "private life" should remain just that.... Private.

but we all know that being an AFL "Star" (for better words) comes a price of being in the limelighht with the reporters etc. It is the same with celebrities & they all know that this is one of the prices they pay (so to speak) before they take on whatever role it is they decide upon.
Having said that, I am not sticking up for reporters as i think they go overboard sometimes with what they decide to write about.
Now in re: to the Fevola's situation, all I can say is that it takes 2 to tango.
Yeah Fev may have been going out, not being at home etc..... but who knows to the extent of how Alex was dealing with this situation?
Who knows how either party (Alex or Brendan) were treating each other?
Maybe this spilt is the best thing.... after all, if things were tense between the two of them then that is not a good situation for the kids either.
Remember, the kids would be happier seeing their parents happy & seperated than being at each others throats all the time.

I know this because I have been there & done that. I have 4 beautifil daughters & yes, they were hurt by the seperation at first.... but they were better off in the long run & now they are older & grown up themselves they understand why it had to be done & they seemed to learn alot from it.

The only thing that I hope for Brendans sake is that he doesn't get screwed over by the legal system as most men do when it comes to split families. I am a female & believe me, I see the men in this situation & sometimes I cannot believe the legal system myself. You men really do get the raw end of the stick sometimes.

Lets all hope that this does not get to ugly & Brendan perfoms well & doesn't run off the rails......

Good Luck with it Fev.... chin up :thumbsu:

surprise surprise... todays HUN reporting that Fev and Alex were seen after Serena Williams' tennis win on saturday night-clubbing and being all lovey dovey with one another...

although when Alex was asked about the r'ship she did say no-comment!

I'm a little concerned by this.... I'm hoping that after reading the article about Dick Pratt, where Richard is mentioning that Fevola is playing a bit of Poker these days.

Could Fev not be cheating??
But in fact spending hours upon hours at the poker table?? losing money, having a few drinks???

I realise that Fev is Fev and he's always going to be the way he is.. but if Fev is gambling all hours of the night... Alex has reasons to be annoyed.

Crown would know in a flash. Couldn't see Shag as a card counter.

That is exactly right. The fact he is not getting home until late, or sometimes not going home at all, can equate to someone not being happy with what they are going home to. If the home-life involves disagreements, nagging, emotional abuse etc, the thought of going home can be quite unattractive. Having a few extra beers with your mates, although delaying the inevitable, can seem like a better option when all is not well on the home front.

Seen this happen more than once.

What's this shit I read today in the HUN ?

She says Fev hasn't been 'behaving like she expects an Husband to' ???

FFS this woman is dumber (Alex Fevola) then Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie Put together ..

Did she expect really she was marrying father of the year material like Bill Cosby or Brad Pitt when she hooked up with Fev ...

The more I read about this, the more I am convinced Alex Fevola has a personality disorder, and Fev is better off without her ..

She seems so much like Simone Warne it's scary ..

FFS this woman is dumber (Alex Fevola) then Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie Put together ..

Did she expect really she was marrying father of the year material like Bill Cosby or Brad Pitt when she hooked up with Fev ...

The more I read about this, the more I am convinced Alex Fevola has a personality disorder, and Fev is better off without her ..

LOL, didnt think anything or anyone could be stupider than those 2

I'm unlucky enough to know Alex and the above quote is so on the money!!
Seriously, Fev needs to lose this parasite in a hurry, its pure evil!
The other players are probable well aware too, I would imagine thats the reason they're out on the town with fev... Shes got a bad habit of destroying partners, fev should have done his homework!

Remove this Banner Ad

News Fev's Love Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back