Fev's Mad Monday Antics 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Caption time.

0,,6911549,00.jpg

Peavey Amplification - Dildo Tested

Yeah he's gonna do some damage. It's Mad Monday though, so who gives a crap?

certainly not carltank:thumbsdown:

if it goes bad the president will bring out the brown paper bags and juddy could go the eyes of and witness.

who cares.

perhaps you could get into some fraud aginst society to commemorate tricky dickie.

if players are locked away by a society that does care you could just cheat the salary cap to catch up.

who cares!!

"Which is the bigger knob?"
You for staying up waiting for the latest Fev mad Monday encounter ? :rolleyes:

Apparantly that shot was taken in a bar that the Carlton boys booked out for a private function.
The fact that a scummy paper like the Hun runs some headline as though Fev was running in the streets with a "Dildo Olympic torch" says it all.

You for staying up waiting for the latest Fev mad Monday encounter ? :rolleyes:

Apparantly that shot was taken in a bar that the Carlton boys booked out for a private function.
The fact that a scummy paper like the Hun runs some headline as though Fev was running in the streets with a "Dildo Olympic torch" says it all.
fev just showing what to do if you come early

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fevola is a disgrace. Everything at Carlton is a disgrace. Eye gougers, dildo wavers, salary cap cheaters, price fixers.

Fevola is a disgrace. Everything at Carlton is a disgrace. Eye gougers, dildo wavers, salary cap cheaters, price fixers.

oh pipe down rub-a-dub, you should try lightening up. If the black clouds just won't lift, perhaps you could stick your head in your Brad Green pillowcase and tie a knot at the neck. I mean, even if it doesn't get the job done, at least the rest of the world won't have to look at your miserable head. :thumbsu:

oh pipe down rub-a-dub, you should try lightening up. If the black clouds just won't lift, perhaps you could stick your head in your Brad Green pillowcase and tie a knot at the neck. I mean, even if it doesn't get the job done, at least the rest of the world won't have to look at your miserable head. :thumbsu:
And maybe without Carlton, less rapes would occur in Melbourne?

Go Fev, what a legend. He is keeping things fresh and not acting a robot unlinke certain other player (*cough cough* Nathan Van Berlo)

Go Fev, what a legend. He is keeping things fresh and not acting a robot unlinke certain other player (*cough cough* Nathan Van Berlo)
I hate how the media keep crapping on about it, it's hardly news worth, they aren't going around beating ppl up, there are just having a laugh n getting pissed, it's funny as fk, legend! :thumbsu:

I hate how the media keep crapping on about it, it's hardly news worth, they aren't going around beating ppl up, there are just having a laugh n getting pissed, it's funny as fk, legend! :thumbsu:

are you the type of guy that finds 'before the game' 'funny as fk' ?

van berlo is a champ, he does go out and enjoy himself, a few friends of mine have had the odd drink with him in town but he doesn't act like an idiot.

A pretty intelligent bloke by footballing standards (or any standard really) certainly a good chance to be one of our future captains.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev's Mad Monday Antics 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back