Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2005
Fremantle, WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago, 49ers
Welcome,

We have decided to setup a few leagues in both the PerthNow SuperCoach and the AFL Dream Team.

Update: We don't have 16 players for a super league so we will be running 3 leagues in each. We'll use the scores from these to make a main Freo BigFooty leaderboard consisting of all players. We'll still use these to rank players for the 2010 season.

If your a first timer or don't make the top guns then you'll need to join our other leagues. These leagues will be used to determine 2010 top guns an also the overall 2009 winner. Prizes to be confirmed!

Dream Team Leagues
FFC BigFooty 1 - 279652
FFC BigFooty 2 - 738710
FFC BigFooty 3 - 844735

Super Coach - PerthNow Leagues
FFC BigFooty 1 - 646453
FFC BigFooty 2 - 379335
FFC BigFooty 3 - 247691

AFL Dream Team Leagues

2uh5reo.jpg

Perthnow SuperCoach Leagues

29qgp7a.jpg

filling up well, we have 1 full team in each league so far. If I don't have your BigFooty username in brackets next to your team can you let me know who you are.

Welcome,

We have decided to setup a few leagues in both the PerthNow SuperCoach and the AFL Dream Team.

Along with that we will have a super league that contains Bigfootys FFC best of the best of the best. In order to join these ranks you need to PM me your Super Coach and/or Dream Team credentials by the 8th March. I will then use these details to select the top 16 Bigfooty players to join our Top Guns League. I'd prefer if you could send me either your overall rank or total after round 22 score, that way it will be easy to chose. Also ensure it's done via PM as that will prevent one-up-manship which could happen if posted in public.

Once I've ranked everyone the best 16 will be emailed the respective league codes.

If your a first timer or don't make the top guns then you'll need to join our other leagues. These leagues will be used to determine 2010 top guns an also the overall 2009 winner. Prizes to be confirmed!

Dream Team Leagues
FFC BigFooty 1 - 279652
FFC BigFooty 2 - 738710

Super Coach - PerthNow Leagues
FFC BigFooty 1 - 646453
FFC BigFooty 2 - 379335

When do we find out whether or not we made the cut for the top guns league?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My brother (Aussiblood) has :

Rising Haze in Dreamteam
Strikeforce Purple in SuperCoach

He can't remember his password for here so asked me to post :confused:

My DampierSharksAll*s are in the second DreamTeam league. I used to be good at this business, but Rev... Don't consider me for the good team. I can't watch enough footy this year to be really good, I'm in it for shits and giggles.

Might make a SuperCoach team some time soon too, never tried that format.

read the first post.. giving people to the 8th March to get in, then i'll pm those who made it and sort out all the leagues to ensure they are full of full teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

FFC Dream Team & SuperCoach Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back