Resource FFGenie 2012.1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: FFGenie 2010.1

thanx for the help mate, i really rate the genie app its a great program!

Sorry if im being a pain but m still having issues with it, it was working fine up until round 12 and then for some reason i havent been able to get an update since. im using the downloaded version, and even when i follow ur ffgenie link to the flash version the same issues arise.... Im stumped. :(

Forgive me for stating the simplest possible solution, but is it possible you're just not scrolling to the right?

thanx for the help mate, i really rate the genie app its a great program!

Sorry if im being a pain but m still having issues with it, it was working fine up until round 12 and then for some reason i havent been able to get an update since. im using the downloaded version, and even when i follow ur ffgenie link to the flash version the same issues arise.... Im stumped. :(

Sorry I'm overseas and don't have access to a Java enabled computer. If you keep updating weekly by yourself you should be able to keep up else someone here can export the file and provide it to others that would be great

Anyone else having issues with updating the stats? Either using R20 or updating from AFL site, ends up with stats to R9 and then blanks to R19...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same issue here, clearly Grimlock is still OS atm and unable to update the files (as per his earlier post). Can someone please do a manual retrieve from the DT site and post the file on the forum? Would be appreciated!

Re: FFGenie 2011.4

Cheers Dylan, thanks for that, champion effort. Unfortunately there seems to be noway of posting attachments here (for me anyway) so you have to register to download which is a shame.

Cheers,
GS

Re: FFGenie 2011.4

Cheers Dylan, thanks for that, champion effort. Unfortunately there seems to be noway of posting attachments here (for me anyway) so you have to register to download which is a shame.

Cheers,
GS
No problem, I didn't realise you needed to register to download it. I will let the admins know so hopefully they can change that.

Anyone got the file for Round 20?

I'm stuck behind a corporate firewall and can't do a scrape from the AFL site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back