Fields & Form

Remove this Banner Ad

I use www.rsb.net.au but they dont have the fields and form up yet... is this the first place they will come up?

I'm bored at work and it would be handy if they were up now. haha.

Whats everyone think about the Caufield Guineas?

If you look beyond Court Command you've got Churchill downs... but then after that there are a few chances - Anamato, Snort, Wonderful World, Muzdaher, Excites...? ...:cool:

danielz_23 said:
I use www.rsb.net.au but they dont have the fields and form up yet... is this the first place they will come up?

I'm bored at work and it would be handy if they were up now. haha.

Whats everyone think about the Caufield Guineas?

If you look beyond Court Command you've got Churchill downs... but then after that there are a few chances - Anamato, Snort, Wonderful World, Muzdaher, Excites...? ...:cool:

my tip is wonderful world. loves the melbourne way of going, if you look at all its bad form its up in sydney, its not suited to that wau of going. churchill downs isnt the same horse it used to be. muzdaher looked weak last start at flemington had every chance sitting behind the leader. as for court command it only beat a weak feild last start up in sydney and up in distance which may not suit so im tipping against it. snort looked a good run winniing at flemington the other day and the extra distance may suit.

my tips: wonderful world to win and snort each way

DJ Ryan is a flaccid pussy - I am gonna have 5,000,000 on Court Command

Its a cert, a certainty, a cinch, a dead certainty, a foregone conclusion, an open-and-shut case, a safe bet, a shoo-in an absolute DJ friggin moral

Thats right its a DJ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fields & Form

Remove this Banner Ad

Back