Multiplat FIFA 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Just taught Gibbsy how to play. Thrashed him 5-1 with Arsenal vs Dortmund. Gervinho
dielaughing.gif
destroyed him.

I remember I had a career mode where Gervinho had played 7 out of 10 matches and he was the league's top goal scorer and was leading assists. After the first few matches my game plan was to just pass it to Gervinho, do a few tricks and either shoot or pass to the open player

I remember I had a career mode where Gervinho had played 7 out of 10 matches and he was the league's top goal scorer and was leading assists. After the first few matches my game plan was to just pass it to Gervinho, do a few tricks and either shoot or pass to the open player
He was good in career mode for me too. Scored a lot outside the box too. Until I sold him + 24.5m pounds for Neymar.

Made this team in a FIFA draft I'm having with mates.

----------------Handanovic--------------
Johnson-----Silva----Luiz--------Marcelo
------------------Vidal--------------------
--------Gundogan-------Fabregas-------
-----------Ben Arfa--------------Ronaldo
-------------------Tevez-------------------

Has played very well so far, but will be tested in the tournament we're having. Having pick two (Ronaldo) helps.

Made this team in a FIFA draft I'm having with mates.

----------------Handanovic--------------
Johnson-----Silva----Luiz--------Marcelo
------------------Vidal--------------------
--------Gundogan-------Fabregas-------
-----------Ben Arfa--------------Ronaldo
-------------------Tevez-------------------

Has played very well so far, but will be tested in the tournament we're having. Having pick two (Ronaldo) helps.
How many of you? And how sick are drafts!

How many of you? And how sick are drafts!
Nine of us. They're my favourite thing on FIFA. We have a transfer deadline too, literally no moves are made till there's 20 minutes left then everyone tries to get deals done, just like the real transfer window.

Nine of us. They're my favourite thing on FIFA. We have a transfer deadline too, literally no moves are made till there's 20 minutes left then everyone tries to get deals done, just like the real transfer window.
Most I've done it with is four.

Would have taken ages to get it set up with nine.

I am now convinced that corruption is rife in FIFA 13. Playing a career on World Class, after successfully getting Barnet prompted to league 1 at the end of the 2013/14 season, I was offered the job to manage Australia at the World Cup.
M1- Aus 2-1 England
M2- Aus 1-0 Turkey
M3- Colombia 2-1 Australia
R16- Australia 3-2 Brazil (Tim Cahill hat-trick!!!)
QF- Australia 1-0 Italy (Et)
SF- Australia 3-1 South Africa
Final- India 2-1 Australia
What? Knock off all these teams to lose to the lowest ranked team in the final because of a 83rd minute penalty

In my Leeds season.. Mccomack decided he will leave at the end of his contract. Well thanks captain! Anyway I end up getting Inter to agree to a deal for some 22yo striker to replace him. McCormack turns around and accepts a contract I offered him previously.Haven't signed the other guy yet but I kinda got used to getting rid of McCormack. Terrible form by my captain, not a good role model for my young team.

I usually don't rate EB games, but wow.

FIFA 13 is only 20 bucks there right now. Being someone who has never picked it up, I'm getting it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm starting a season with Swansea, any idea who I should sign?

Already got Verretti on loan.

Get Ross Barkley from Everton on loan, and Mitchell Weiser as well. Two young guns

Few of these might be a bit expensive, but I can't remember prices:

Adryan from Flamengo
Nastasic from Man City
Ake from Chelsea
Luke Shaw from S'Hampton
Pogba from Juventus
Muriel from Udinese (?) He might be too expensive)
Curtois from Athetlico madrid
Lukaku from West Brom (also probably expensive)
Bernard from Mineriro in Brasil (expensive?)
Jack Butland from Birmingham
John Guidetti from Man City

After a few seasons you can just go to the transfer market and find some 18 year old free agents with 70 ratings

Can someone please help me out (it's probably been asked in the previous 104 pages):

I play against my friends online. It is just me in my house. It is just 2 others at their house. I can play them in a 1v2 (me against them), but how can I swap the teams around, so I can be playing with one of them in a 2v1?

Can someone please help me out (it's probably been asked in the previous 104 pages):

I play against my friends online. It is just me in my house. It is just 2 others at their house. I can play them in a 1v2 (me against them), but how can I swap the teams around, so I can be playing with one of them in a 2v1?
Should be able to do something of a Be-A-Pro/Lobby set up where you can choose teams. Not sure specifically on how you'd only have you 3 in the lobby, but through Be-A-Pro would be the best way (then you select 'Any' and make sure you have your default camera set up and not Be-A-Pro camera).

Bernard is such a beast in career mode. Have him playing CM and RW and he almost always scores.

Just got an opportunity to play this and right off the bat it's reminded me of exactly why I never intend to buy these games anymore.

Playing Computer AI is about as fun as running on broken glass with bare feet. They always read my button inputs, making the playing experience teeth-grindingly frustrating. Also completely baffles me that Per Mertesacker, the slowest player in the Premier League, can outrun Bale, who was the fastest player prior to transferring.

The so called 'Career' Mode just makes me feel so damn happy to own Football Manager.

Probably a better game online, but can't be arsed at the moment.

Couldn't find an existing thread.

Recently got my hands on a copy of this. Doesn't seem much different to FIFA 12 if I am being honest. Except that Bayern Munchen are now called FC Bayern - what's the deal with that?

Anybody here still play? If so, I'll give you a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Back