Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking to make a cheap team, with some exploitable players - had Muriel and Ibarbo last year and got to Div 1. Anyone have any personal favourites? Have 10k but haven't made a team yet

At this point of FIFA the most 10K will get you is a non-rare Gold team with a couple decent ones.

On the upside, I have given Bale 10 matches. 33 goals. He is by far my favourite player in the game. Also after making Robben a ST he has gone from 1 goal a game avg to 2. Well in.

At this point of FIFA the most 10K will get you is a non-rare Gold team with a couple decent ones.

On the upside, I have given Bale 10 matches. 33 goals. He is by far my favourite player in the game. Also after making Robben a ST he has gone from 1 goal a game avg to 2. Well in.

Yeah, Bale is one of the best I've ever had. I've got to change my formation though, I've got him RM in a 4-5-1 and I feel he's out too wide. May change to a 4-3-3 and convert him to RF and then spend the next six months chasing Neymar for the other side.

Yeah, Bale is one of the best I've ever had. I've got to change my formation though, I've got him RM in a 4-5-1 and I feel he's out too wide. May change to a 4-3-3 and convert him to RF and then spend the next six months chasing Neymar for the other side.

i packed neymar... sold him for agureo.. beast!

I've opened roughly 30-40 and the best I have pulled is Aubamyeng or however you spell it, which sold for 15k.

Yeah it's kinda frustrating, probably spent about $80 on packs already.
Rarest/valuable players I got was David Luiz and some other one who I sold for about 9k each.
No more for awhile! At least I got heaps of consumables and extra stuff to sell so I'm in a better position than other FIFAs.
My squad is probably worth 100k + so if I ever get bored of it i'll have coins now.

How much did you sell him for? I couldn't see a BIN for less than 950k two days ago (which was odd because he was much less last week.
surely ur thinking of the IF? sold him for 310 k, bought aguero for 260 and used the left over coins to upgrade IF Ried to KOMPANY..

now I need to save another 10k to upgrade sturridge to Costa and the BPL team is done!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

surely ur thinking of the IF? sold him for 310 k, bought aguero for 260 and used the left over coins to upgrade IF Ried to KOMPANY..

now I need to save another 10k to upgrade sturridge to Costa and the BPL team is done!

Both. That's why I was surprised. Must have been some hackers boosting the price again because he's back to normal today.

how do you get on ea about issues?? constantly getting matched up with people on the other side of the world.. and mostly the middle east?!? so frustratuing

Once you get on to EA please then PM me with the cure for cancer so we can both be rich.

Once you get on to EA please then PM me with the cure for cancer so we can both be rich.
haha thats gunna be hard as they have disabled there online assistance feature (most likely because they were flat out spinning bullshit answers to all there **** ups). the only way to contact them is by phone which im assuming would be a 4 hour wait on hold

Thoughts on my team

ST - Balotelli
CAM's - Ozil & Benteke
LM - Schurille (sp?)
RM - Walcott
CM - Gerrard
LB - Filipe Luis
CB's - Cahill & Rojo
RB - Zapaletta (Sp?)
GK - De Gea

Formation - 4-5-1

They go pretty well attack wise, but sometimes my defense gets really exposed by pacy strikers.

Robben and Bale as strikers

picard-facepalm.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back