Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are co
Why are coins worse?

Because it ruins the market

Instead of people buying packs with FIFA Points and creating a steady flow of players on the market (for a lowish price as they're trying to sell them off), people who buy coins aren't infiltrating any new players and thus contribute to the high price that the best players are being sold for on the market

Div 3 is hard. Only won one game and lost the rest by one goal. Such a jump up from the other divisions, especially defence wise.

Div 3 is hard. Only won one game and lost the rest by one goal. Such a jump up from the other divisions, especially defence wise.
exactly the same here.. i won the title i div 4 pretty easily. div 3 ive gone 0-3... i think i stated playing abit careless so i turned it off

find a Player from a popular league worth 1-3 k BIN. bid 200-400 less the the BIN on as many of those players as u can. u should win a handful. put them on the market for the cheapest BIN price. repeat. there are alot of variables but just do some research on a players price a futbin.com and if it's been stable that player should work.

I've tried with players upto 20k and not really had success. had a little bit of luck making 500 per Wilshire a cpl weeks ago but that dried up.

I'd recommend sticking to cheaper players as at the start as they are less risk

My entire team is pack based. I'm refusing to buy anyone/anything in the transfer market...just for the sake of it.

Have made it to Div 7 but got relegated... :(

I have never received a LB in a pack!

My entire team is pack based. I'm refusing to buy anyone/anything in the transfer market...just for the sake of it.

Have made it to Div 7 but got relegated... :(

I have never received a LB in a pack!
that's a ridiculous strategy lol

I'm doing similar, though I bought players on the market just to start my team. They were mostly cheap players though. Here is what my team looks like.

Varela-Alvarez-Bojan
Henderson-Sandro-Osman
Monreal-Shawcross-kaboul-Rangel
McCarthy.

Now I'm just hoping to add players from packs to improve that team. I also have a BBVA XI

Piatti-Uche-Susaetta
Gabi-Rossi-Tiago
Antunes-Mathieu-Pareja-Iraola
Beto

It's an honest way of doing things. I've spent $0 on packs and I'm not about to just simply boost my team up because I can.

Bought the game today after the buggers took away the WebApp.

Will have a few games tonight & let you know my thoughts & also my team ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gah! Why do I have to like futbol? It forces me to play this shit year in year out. New patch and I'm disconnecting game after game in FUT...seems to be happening a lot now to others too. Go into normal seasons instead...cannot find an opponent. FMD, what a waste of money this game is. 90% reliant on online play and it just does not work!

Gah! Why do I have to like futbol? It forces me to play this shit year in year out. New patch and I'm disconnecting game after game in FUT...seems to be happening a lot now to others too. Go into normal seasons instead...cannot find an opponent. FMD, what a waste of money this game is. 90% reliant on online play and it just does not work!

I was reluctant to get it for the sheer removal of the latency bar, but playing last night had no worries. Won Div 10 and now working my way up the ranks.

Gave it a crack again two hours later (can't help myself), and it seems to have settled. Played three games and all three completed successfully.

BTW, Suarez is in packs now, and if you are lucky enough to jag him, he's selling for upwards of 2 million on the market :eek:

Imagine an IF after a great match tonight.

Would be a glorious card.

Is everyone still getting 0.63 on their DNF modifier?

edit/

Surprisingly effective way of getting players is to bid on the ones people start at 150 and let the free market start a bidding war. It takes concentration and effort, a bit of back and forth to make sure you don't pay overs. As about 7/10 times it'll end up getting to the market price anyway. But those 3/10 times? Think I've saved about a good 30,000 coins building my team doing it this way.

Also you can undercut the market and get these cheap players sell it for less than the BIN price and still profit. I.e won Higuain for about 3000 sold for 5,500 when he ordinarily goes for about 6,000.

Last edited:
Played against this w***er yesterday who I defeated 3-2.
It seemed the only way he knew how to kick goals was by using that kick ball from half back over the top into striker running into goal exploit.
God that pisses me off, it was a very satisfying win.
It was funny how he was desperately trying to get the exploit to work to get a cheap goal to equalize.

Played against this ****** yesterday who I defeated 3-2.
It seemed the only way he knew how to kick goals was by using that kick ball from half back over the top into striker running into goal exploit.
God that pisses me off, it was a very satisfying win.
It was funny how he was desperately trying to get the exploit to work to get a cheap goal to equalize.
Just select your centre back and run him back whenever you see an opponent shaping to do it. You'll never concede to it again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back