Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Got bored with my team (what a surprise!), so decided to make a few teams.

Have tried to make teams off old FIFA's. My favourite is Arsenal's 2011 team. Also have Spurs Bale/Modric team, Liverpool last season, and Dortmund with Gotze/Lewa.

Given I have bale and Suarez I'll probably make a Spanish league team as well.

Got bored with my team (what a surprise!), so decided to make a few teams.

Have tried to make teams off old FIFA's. My favourite is Arsenal's 2011 team. Also have Spurs Bale/Modric team, Liverpool last season, and Dortmund with Gotze/Lewa.

Given I have bale and Suarez I'll probably make a Spanish league team as well.

I packed Lewa and can't sell him. He scores for fun when I can get on and get a lag free game ...

I packed Lewa and can't sell him. He scores for fun when I can get on and get a lag free game ...
He's a beast. When I had him in my bundas team he scored something like 160 goals in 100 games, the perfect striker.

Had a pretty crazy match last night, went into half time losing 2-0.
Then in the 2nd half I kicked 4 goals and won 4-2 including a long range shot from outside the box.

Could someone rate my team, I'm in division 7 atm.

LF - Wesley Schneider (TOTW)
ST - Ari (TOTW)
RF - Hulk
LM - Podolski/Ryan Babel
CM 1 - Strootman/Ozil
CM 2 - Salamon Rondon (TOTW)
RM - Zoran Tosic (TOTW)
CB - Ryan Donk/Serbian EPL player can't remember name
CB - Nemanja Vidic
CB - Can't remember this ones name, only a silver player.

I was thinking of buying Van Persie and playing him out of position on the wing.
That way he would have the link with Ozil and the EPL cb and the Netherlands link with Schneider.

I heard that u heard some
bullshit lol I've opened probably 80 bucks worth of fifa points packs and got a neymar and sturrridge and a few others in the early days and the other day I bought a mil coins for $25 and have spent 200k so far in TOTY in packs and today I got a rues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard if you use in game money to buy packs they make it so you get nothing of value.
They want you to use real money.

I used my leftover change on PSN to buy a few packs a couple months ago and got nothing. Waste of money. On another note I did the TOTY Tournament today in FUT with the jumbo pack as the prize for winning...got 5 players out of 20 cards, best player was Immobile from Dortmund. They don't even let you sell the other cards you get from that pack.

I've learned my lessons, just try to find bargains in transfer market now. Might buy an occasional pack if I have a bunch of in-game coins but I am still to receive any player above 82 rating.

I heard that u heard some
bullshit lol I've opened probably 80 bucks worth of fifa points packs and got a neymar and sturrridge and a few others in the early days and the other day I bought a mil coins for $25 and have spent 200k so far in TOTY in packs and today I got a rues
Where Do you buy a million coins for 25$? PM please :)

Where Do you buy a million coins for 25$? PM please :)
ebay.. vbarrack was the store name.

once u buy em u goto there website.. just through Google.. go through the live chat and have all ur and the players details ready and it takes about 5 mins

I used my leftover change on PSN to buy a few packs a couple months ago and got nothing. Waste of money. On another note I did the TOTY Tournament today in FUT with the jumbo pack as the prize for winning...got 5 players out of 20 cards, best player was Immobile from Dortmund. They don't even let you sell the other cards you get from that pack.

I've learned my lessons, just try to find bargains in transfer market now. Might buy an occasional pack if I have a bunch of in-game coins but I am still to receive any player above 82 rating.

But it's impossible to find a bargain with all those auto buyers isnt it?

yup, unless ur superman

I was trying to by Baines (I don't know why, I'm happy with my current LBs) for a bargain last night, only biddding up to 2,000. It didn't happen, some sneaky pricks were paying 2,200 (I didn't have an extra 200 coins) for him. Then I saw the TOTW Baines going for over 20,000,000. I hate FIFA.

Finally, after four years of UT, packed Messi (after deciding to sell off my second Bale card in my transfers list, he's been there for three months).

It's an electric feeling but now I know the only player I've never packed is Ronaldo and I feel like I'm done with this game, the thrill of the hunt is gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back