Multiplat FIFA 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it just me or does it seem like EA put very little effort into this, probably because they moved a lot of the team to a PS5 version?

No career mode story and not much in terms of new features.

Reminds me of the last iteration of NHL on the PS3, when they were clearly gearing up for the PS4 release so put very little effort in.
Most of the effort will always be put into ultimate team, so many people play it and of course the money it generates is simply mind boggling.

Have enough tokens now to grab lineker. Missed 2 in the first set so can't get the full 24.
Not sure whether to get lineker for my first team which would allow me to sell Aguero for some coin. Or could go for ADP but I don't think I would play him in my first team.
Might wait till after rewards in case I pack something crazy!

Have to laugh at some people on this game man. Here I am playing with a full French ligue 1 team trying to do icon swap objectives and I'm getting shushed and dabbed on when losing 4-2 to a top tier team.
Have dropped from div 4 to 6 trying to do these objectives hahah.

Lol, I got on such a bad run I hit Div 9. However I was able to add Essien so am using the free time down there for the James and Osimhen objectives (the latter is a beast at 85). May be time for Odegaard too.

Got osimhen done today! Haven't played with the 88 yet but he looks good!
Got so lucky with the header. Had a shot and it bounced off the keeper straight back to him and free header. Last game for a double + win and I missed a penalty which would have been his second goal hahah. Like I missed, not saved. Luckily scored a second.
I was getting frustrated with my ligue1 team but have been winning again now I'm back to my top sqaud. 90 ADP now in the club :thumbsu:

1582835550042.png

Hitting Weekend League again this weekend (lord knows why). Got Moments Seedorf on loan to start off with as it's either Gbamin or HL Alli in at CDM before swapping to left CM in game. HL Traore, Kent and Moments Davies/Futmas Acuna off the bench as super subs. Not 100% sure who to put in that left CDM spot after Seedorf's loan is expired.

Hitting Weekend League again this weekend (lord knows why). Got Moments Seedorf on loan to start off with as it's either Gbamin or HL Alli in at CDM before swapping to left CM in game. HL Traore, Kent and Moments Davies/Futmas Acuna off the bench as super subs. Not 100% sure who to put in that left CDM spot after Seedorf's loan is expired.
Nice team. I think HL alli is a good shout.
I'm glad Roma got through so my Juan Jesus will be getting an upgrade. Just need Sevilla to hold on for 5 minutes so Diego Carlos gets one too!
Edit: and Cluj score lol
2nd edit: No goal!

Last edited:

Packed PIM Scholes from WL rewards las night which throws a bit of a spanner into the works when it comes to the upgrades I was going to be making to my team. Going to be selling him and my VVD I've had since day one (assuming Akanji is just as good) if anyone has opinions of a winger or winger-full back combo I could bring in for about 1.4 PS would love to hear them! Would love to bring in a player that I've never tried on fifa before so looking at Messi, Ronaldo, Henry's 90, PIM Barnes and Neymar atm but am really open to anyone.

Packed PIM Scholes from WL rewards las night which throws a bit of a spanner into the works when it comes to the upgrades I was going to be making to my team. Going to be selling him and my VVD I've had since day one (assuming Akanji is just as good) if anyone has opinions of a winger or winger-full back combo I could bring in for about 1.4 PS would love to hear them! Would love to bring in a player that I've never tried on fifa before so looking at Messi, Ronaldo, Henry's 90, PIM Barnes and Neymar atm but am really open to anyone.

Messi all the way. Is the complete player. I had some early pack luck so took the opportunity to get Messi early for the first time ever and he's sincerely all that.

Messi all the way. Is the complete player. I had some early pack luck so took the opportunity to get Messi early for the first time ever and he's sincerely all that.
Do you have a problem with his stamina? probably the only turn off for me at the moment.

Do you have a problem with his stamina? probably the only turn off for me at the moment.

Very rarely - only on occasion will I find he has dropped but I don't play a full sprint game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garrinchas a pretty cool one being a new icon this year, would love to try him

Messi - HL Semedo
Neymar - Telles/Bernat

are pretty meta

After toiling away at 20 for months trying to like it and the bevvy of unearned goals with 7-6 scoreline the norm , going back to 19 and it's game play is a godsend where you can't just burst away every 2 seconds to score. Forwards rarely run offside when you attack. Every goal feels earned. The soundtrack is millions better also

**** the new game play engine

Last edited:
After toiling away at 20 for months trying to like it and the bevvy of unearned goals with 7-6 scoreline the norm , going back to 19 and it's game play is a godsend where you can't just burst away every 2 seconds to score. Forwards rarely run offside when you attack. Every goal feels earned. The soundtrack is millions better also

fu** the new game play engine
Every game has its flaws, I feel that people always feel the grass is greener with games on previous editions.

19 had some of the most ridiculous aspects tbh. El tornado crossing was ludicrous when you factor in normal crossing was relatively useless. Add to that the idea of scooping the ball up to cross or shoot to gain an advantage is laughable.

Just did the Serie A league SBC for a 2nd time! Grabbed that Verdi to go along with Tonali. My Sqaud is looking good. Just working on upgrading politano and deciding whether to grab Akanji for my bundes team or Milinkovic for this Sqaud......

Akanji seems the best pick but I've already got untradeable Hummels and RTTF Konate as Bundes CB's so he doesn't work in what would only be a first owner objective squad. I feel after all this grind I'm gonna end up taking Milinkovic simply as I don't have a first owner in his spot.

Got Politano done and also Jo challenges also done. Look forward to new season and seeing what the player objectives are and Icon swaps 3.

Just gotta do one lob and one volley and I'm done with Politano, and all of the players up for grabs. I expect this to take two nights.

I finished off FS Osimhen this evening, that header was too stressful, had one a couple of times and drew/lost but finally came up against someone shit enough to let me win tonight. Will be a great addition to my first owner Ligue 1 squad alongside Remy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back