Final Curtain Call - Extinct Actors

Remove this Banner Ad

Aww not Tim, always my favourite Goodie, The Heinz Baked Beans commercials were a timeless classic.

Have the entire series on DVD, but saving the last few discs for a special occasion, now is as good a time as anyway to watch it in tribute to the the wonderful Tim Brooke-Taylor.

We have lost a lot of good people and favourite celebrities in the Few months, but this one hurts a lot.

Grew up watching the Goodies repeats on the ABC in the 80s, was a big part of my childhood.

Sure most people over 35 have seen KittenKong or at least seen clips from it, amazing episode

More sad news,The Chernobyl Diaries was a hauntingly decent and creepy movie, and he was great in it as Uri.

52 is way too young. :(

We have lost so many talented people (in all walks of life, not just movies and the art) in the past few months, although Dimitri’s passing is not COVID19 related it seems.

The Log Lady basically acted to her last days and did not really need much help working out how to play someone about to die as she was really in her last few days for real anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wtf is a log lady?
Her husband died in a tragic fire I think. Something like that, and for some reason she carried around a log for rest of her life for some connection to her husband, Maybe the log was from part of saw mill that got burnt down. Cannot remember the full story. She would tell people the log had something to say sometimes. So everyone called her the Log Lady.

There's an actress known as the log lady who died?

She is a character in Twin Peaks and the character died.

The actress playing her has also passed.

Not sure if it belongs here, but still very sad news nether the less.

Naturally I first came across the dynamic duo of Siegfried and Roy via the Simpsons.

RIP Roy Horn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back