Final Curtain Call - Extinct Actors

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn, David Warner was one of my all time favourite British actor's, was just so good in everything he started in

Time after Time is such an Great and underrated movie , where Warner plays Jack the Ripper being hunted down through Time by HG Wells played by another iconic British icon, Malcolm McDowell.

Damn, David Warner was one of my all time favourite British actor's, was just so good in everything he started in

Time after Time is such an Great and underrated movie , where Warner plays Jack the Ripper being hunted down through Time by HG Wells played by another iconic British icon, Malcolm McDowell.

Man With Two Brains. Deserved an Oscar for pronouncing Hfuhruhurr.

That's because I moved your post to this thread :p
Cat Carrying GIF

Coltrane as Dr Carlisle w/Tony Robinson as Dr Not the Nine O’Clock News, Young Ones - Bambi episode

DR CARLISLE: Amazing! Absolutely amazing. Human beings the size of amoebas.

[He removes the slide and places it his desk]
[The maid, Janet, enters bearing a tray]

JANET: Here's your afternoon tea, Dr. Carlisle.
DR CARLISLE: Ah, thank you, Janet. [He takes an eclair from the tray]

JANET: Oh, Dr. Not-the-Nine-O'Clock-News is here to see you.

DR CARLISLE: Is he? Well, I'd best conceal this sticky bun by placing it precariously on the edge of this box. [Dramatic music] Show him in.
  • [Dr. Not-the-Nine-O'Clock-News enters the study]
DR NTNN: Prepare yourself, sir. I have a patient outside whose deformities are so grotesque that you will question how the Almighty could suffer such a blasphemy upon his earth.
DR CARLISLE: Calm yourself, Dr. Not-the-Nine-O'Clock-News, we are men of science! We fear no worldly terrors.
DR NTNN: Pray, remember, sir, he is human! He is...a man!
  • [Dr. Not-the-Nine-O'Clock-News leads an elephant into the room
    DR CARLISLE: It's an elephant, Doctor.
DR NTNN: You unfeeling bastard, sir! [Speaks to the elephant]

I hoped perhaps he might understand.

ELEPHANT: [in voiceover] I am an elephant, you know.

Gold.👍😍👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no Hogwarts without Hagrid...

RIP lovely man.

English actors Leslie Phillips passes away at the grand age of 98.
He acted until he was 90.

Damn, another childhood favourite actor/performer gone.

Was not a fan of her political views, especially her controversial ones on Vaccinations, but I can separate that from her work and she seemed like a nice person who was greatly loved by her family and her co stars.

She was fabulous on Star Trek as well, but will remember fondly most for the memorable bar manager Rebecca Howe on Cheers and on Looks Who Talking with John Travolta.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back