Final registration for new bigfooty members 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi there I only returned from O/S last week after 4 months away is it possible to still join??? I finished around 2200 and in the top 200 of eliminator, won my league and was after round 17 in the top 500 but ran out of puff with some crap trades near the end

hey guys very interesteed in joining a league. Cant seem to get into last years dream team page because this years is up and running, but IIRC i finished just out of the top 500

finalresultoi5.gif

Hi Guys,

Can't get hold of the picture of my final ranking, but I did finish somewhere in the 8000's.

Would love to get a spot in a league.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Can't get hold of the picture of my final ranking, but I did finish somewhere in the 8000's.

Would love to get a spot in a league.

Thanks

Hey Guys,

I would love to be a part of the leagues. I don't have a screen shot as I registered my interest in the insterest thread and provided a link but that link doesn't work now that the new comp has opened. I came 858th overall last year and my team name was The Gunny Bombers. If anyone has a screenshot of the page that has 858 in it I would really appreciate a copy (a long shot, I know)!

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back