Final Trades for the GF

Remove this Banner Ad

Zapp

Senior List
Aug 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hi guys, I would really welcome your input, as to what I do with my final trade. Also, please feel free to post your own trade issues, and let's discuss them here.

So, for my team, what do you think is the best move for my last trade?

Thanks for your help guys!

Thanks favourites. I think Ball is the one to go, just need to decide on who to.

Hayes is in some good form, but his record against Richmond isn't great, and Richmond are playing 'better' atm. Plus Richmond have done a good job in recent times of limiting DT scores against them. It has me a little tentative with him.

With Goodes, he is in ripper form. Each week his score has been better than the week previous for 8 weeks or something. Can this continue? He has never had a DT run like he is in now.

Any reason why Priddis won't dominate against a slow Essendon midfield (plenty of tackles?)?

Nah Priddis is good, If your not confident with Hayes pick up Goodes, both will score 100+ this week. Priddis will score 90-100, but prob go goodes, the Hawks bleed points in the midfield.

I think I'm leading that way. Priddis is the direct match up for whoever I trade in. THE important match up of my GF actually! I'll be devastated if Priddis fires another 160+ game. Last time he got 119 against Essendon, off the back of a 166 game the week before.

Any issue with Goodes and the Swans playing at home?

Remove this Banner Ad

Final Trades for the GF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back