dugrene

It'll be cagey
Oct 7, 2003
WA Hills
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sharks
As a Freo supporter over East (As we say it in WA) you would expect to get a seat against Geelong if the game is played at Etihad.
If the game is played in Geelong non members over East would find it difficult to score a seat because the Geelong members will snap them up when the Freo members finish their free hit.

I'm not sure how many non Freo members that support Fremantle would like to go but us WA members should try to use our membership to increase the crowd.

Two options.
1# Give your bar code to someone so they can buy a ticket.
I realize the consequences. IE. Someone has your bar code they can become you.

Buy a ticket online and send the PDF to someone then they can repay to a BSB Acc.
I for one would be willing to help a supporter out.

Mods delete this thread if you need to.

As a Freo supporter over East (As we say it in WA) you would expect to get a seat against Geelong if the game is played at Etihad.
If the game is played in Geelong non members over East would find it difficult to score a seat because the Geelong members will snap them up when the Freo members finish their free hit.

I'm not sure how many non Freo members that support Fremantle would like to go but us WA members should try to use our membership to increase the crowd.

Two options.
1# Give your bar code to someone so they can buy a ticket.
I realize the consequences. IE. Someone has your bar code they can become you.

Buy a ticket online and send the PDF to someone then they can repay to a BSB Acc.
I for one would be willing to help a supporter out.

Mods delete this thread if you need to.

I am one of those Freo fans that may need help getting a ticket from a member if, indeed, the match is played at KP :(

I am one of those Freo fans that may need help getting a ticket from a member if, indeed, the match is played at KP :(
I PM'd someone already that lives in Perth. See what happens.
I have no problems helping someone.
We'll have to wait until the AFL make the call.
Then I'll have PDF ticket on Monday to send to someone.

I PM'd someone already that lives in Perth. See what happens.
I have no problems helping someone.
We'll have to wait until the AFL make the call.
Then I'll have PDF ticket on Monday to send to someone.

Yes, it's a bit of a waiting game now.
Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated :thumbsu: You're a gem.

Thanks for all the offers guys. I'll wait until the finals are announced and then be on here in a flash if it turns out to be KP, to finalise arrangements with someone.

I can sleep a bit easier tonight ;)

I would be willing as well. PM if anyone wants a ticket
+1... Would like to take my 8yo boy as well if possible, can you purchase a kids guest pass.

If its at Etihad, obviously won't be needed, gotmplentybof mates with AFL membership I could borrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dudes, we need to make this shit happen. even if freo members can't get to the game, if members can join in the ploy to buy tickets, that's 5K freo fans there on the day, and 5K empty seats vs 23K cats fans, minus any corporate seats. that'd put a hole in their dirigible.

Here comes the Freo invasion of Geelong!!! Seriously people get behind it if you can possibly afford it, regardless of where the game is played we need as much support as possible, and the WA Freo members can help us by buying tickets for the finals games...

Yes, great idea Dungrene.

The tickets will be going on sale 7am (WST) Monday at ticketmaster.com.au/aflfinals. I can't make it, but I'll buy two tickets and make them available to any Freo supporters during the week. If I can't sell the tickets, tough. It will take extraordinary effort to win this game.

Can we get this information on to as many Freo supporter channels as possible? Can someone get this thread going on Dockerland?

Thanks guys, I'm also a freo supporter in melb so will take up this offer if we have to.

I'll also be encouraging the 10 or so friends who were planning to go to etihad/mcg that we should do the Geelong adventure. All of them ex-perthites and freo non member fans.

I really hope sanity prevails though and we do this at the g. I was at the one legged sandi final in 2010 so would like to see payback.

Cant make it to Melbourne this weekend and would be willing to lend my Barcode for this noble cause.

My only concern with handing over a member barcode is if the person who borrows it decides to use the barcode again. Such as using the barcode to purchase tickets for finals games after the first week of finals.

Cant make it to Melbourne this weekend and would be willing to lend my Barcode for this noble cause.

My only concern with handing over a member barcode is if the person who borrows it decides to use the barcode again. Such as using the barcode to purchase tickets for finals games after the first week of finals.
I think you might be best buting the ticket yourself and arranging to email the PDF. It does require a bit of good faith one way or another though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals Bar Code Vic supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back