Finals radio recordings

Remove this Banner Ad

I drive around heaps (long trips for work). I am loving the radio calls. Stoked to get the other two finals now. Might do the Cats one tomorrow.

I just listened to the 3aw Geelong final game. Dwayne Russell is a disgrace. Seriously. His bias in the first half was terrible. Whinging about umpiring. Putting down the tigers at every opportunity. Was just terrible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just listened to the 3aw Geelong final game. Dwayne Russell is a disgrace. Seriously. His bias in the first half was terrible. Whinging about umpiring. Putting down the tigers at every opportunity. Was just terrible.

I haven't played it yet. I can't wait to hear the whining little beotch!!!!

And yet it's morbidly enjoyable because you know what's coming for him.

I haven't played it yet. I can't wait to hear the whining little beotch!!!!

And yet it's morbidly enjoyable because you know what's coming for him.

The sweetest bit is the 5 minutes of talk back after the game. That's all i'll say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sweetest bit is the 5 minutes of talk back after the game. That's all i'll say.
Just listened to it myself, had no idea he was a Geelong supporter, but worked out pretty quick he was.

Pretty ordinary call all in all, used to love listening to 3AW, hope the GF is better!!

Liked Jimmy Bartels response.

Just listened to it myself, had no idea he was a Geelong supporter, but worked out pretty quick he was.

Pretty ordinary call all in all, used to love listening to 3AW, hope the GF is better!!

Liked Jimmy Bartels response.

Bartel was great in all the games. Calls it straight. No bias.

There’s only one I’m really interested in hearing – 5AA.

I have listened to this twice. I'm a non-smoker but I nearly needed a cigar after enjoying it so much the first time.
Having said that, the 5AA commentators were remarkably magnanimous after the Crows put the cue in the rack. While desperate to keep saying Adelaide had the more talented side skill-wise (something many of us would agree with), they frequently acknowledged Richmond's pressure and intensity as as good as anything they'd ever seen.

Many thanks Tigerbob68.

Takes me back to when I was 5 and I'm opening up my Xmas present under the tree.

That's how excited I am when I get my hands on a radio call that I haven't listened to before.
I haven't had a really good go at any of them. A few times I've put one quarter on when I go to bed but I tend to fall asleep pretty quickly most nights so I haven't heard many complete ones. I might get through some on my Xmas break. I know I've heard the last quarter of the ABC one. I found Mclure very complimentary to us. Now that I've got the season box set I'll check out the GF ones with the vision. That will be awesome!

I haven't had a really good go at any of them. A few times I've put one quarter on when I go to bed but I tend to fall asleep pretty quickly most nights so I haven't heard many complete ones. I might get through some on my Xmas break. I know I've heard the last quarter of the ABC one. I found Mclure very complimentary to us. Now that I've got the season box set I'll check out the GF ones with the vision. That will be awesome!

Hey mate, any copies of the 3AW call of the Prelim and SEN call of the Qualifying Final going around?

Hey mate, any copies of the 3AW call of the Prelim and SEN call of the Qualifying Final going around?
I think I've got both. Can't check at the moment. I'll go through them next week. I'm going away for a few days over Xmas then I've got another ten days or so to chill at home so I'll post any that haven't been done already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back