Discussion Finals Series 2017: Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL part of the GF logo - is it higher than on the standard guernseys? It's halfway up the ISC.
They've probably centred the entire logo over the original AFL logo, though I do think AFL logo should cover the logo AFL on the Grand Final version (if you know what I mean).

They've probably centred the entire logo over the original AFL logo, though I do think AFL logo should cover the logo AFL on the Grand Final version (if you know what I mean).
In this case I'm happy they've moved it up because it keeps the hoops undefaced :)

Umpires gouing through the Richmond rooms - warmup tops, blue socks and most importantly plain grey shorts, no green sides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, the worst nightmare happened. Richmond have won the premiership.

They can never ditch this guernsey now. The vision of Cotchin lifting the cup in the yellow jumper is permanently etched into Tigers folklore.

It's not a nightmare, it's a win for common sense. Everyone kept saying "where's the clash?" with some sort of oblivion that the game is incredibly fast-paced, that umpires need to be able to clearly distinguish between teams quickly and that some fans are colour blind and would struggle to tell two dark teams apart from behind even if the game was snail-paced. Richmond, to their credit, took it on the chin and as has been said, this jumper is now forever a part of Richmond's history. Noone has a right to complain about clash jumpers ever again.

Pretty sure we've all seen people cry before.
Even at the start of the game or in the pre-game. Not once.
Punt Road this, Richmond that, free tickets to Richmond fans "best dressed" with a paper moustache when someone dressed as Claude the freaking Crow. Kids singing the Richmond song as we go to the ad break. It was the Tiger show on field and in the production booth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Finals Series 2017: Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back