Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Qualifying and Elimination Finals

Thursday, October 1
QF1: Port Adelaide v Geelong (AO) (N)

Friday, October 2
QF2: Brisbane Lions v Richmond (G) (N)

Saturday, October 3
EF2: St Kilda v Western Bulldogs (G) (T)
EF1: West Coast v Collingwood (OS) (N)

Semi Finals

Friday, October 10
SF2: Richmond v St Kilda (MS) (N)

Saturday, October 11
SF1: Geelong v Collingwood (G) (N)

Preliminary Finals

Friday, October 16
PF1: Port Adelaide v Richmond (AO) (N)

Saturday, October 17
PF2: Brisbane Lions v Geelong (G) (N)

Grand Final

Saturday, October 24
Richmond v Geelong (G) (N)

Wondering about who wears what in a Grand Final? Check out the Grand Final Policy thread!

Last edited:
Port would be crazy not to have already ordered and packed a set of prison bar jumpers just in case they play anyone other than Geelong in the grand final. You can’t just put an order into Fiji in a week in 2020.
I can't recall if the ones from this year's Showdown were auctioned. If not, we already have a set in hand.

Heres my predicition for the GF (and the future)

Port vs Richmond and even though Port finished top top top they are forced by the AFL to avoid the clash so Richmond can wear their home like the 2014 EF. Port win the Premiership in the PBs. In the off season Eddie Everywhere is abducted by aliens and the most vocal adversary to Port's PBs in the AFL is gone so Port are free to wear the PBs in every game forever and always even away to Collingwood!!
Tigers have a yellow clash now though, that’s the key difference between 2014 and 2020.

No team other than Collingwood will be permitted to wear a black and white vertical striped jumper in this year's finals series.
They're Bars and/or Pylons.

No team other than Collingwood will be permitted to wear a black and white vertical striped jumper in this year's finals series.

Thanks for the update Gil.

If it is a Port Adelaide v Brisbane Lions GF, Port in the bars and white shorts and Lions in our threepeat jumper and maroon shorts would be the GOAT matchup

Port in SBS and BL in premiership kit would be a throwback.
Port would have a mental victory by wearing the guernsey that won them their first premiership (you heard me, 1st) and Brisbane will 100% win the match. Exactly like the Adelaide V Richmond saga and who wears their clash kit :p

Are we seriously discussing if the Bars will be allowed in Finals?

Nice idea but surely as a collective we understand the situation enough to know it will not happen.

Are we seriously discussing if the Bars will be allowed in Finals?

Nice idea but surely as a collective we understand the situation enough to know it will not happen.
Probably won't happen, I agree, but I remember reading somewhere a request was put in. I'm going to assume it was quietly denied.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably won't happen, I agree, but I remember reading somewhere a request was put in. I'm going to assume it was quietly denied.
A request I understand - you won't know if you don't ask - but it is incredibly far fetched to think it would be approved.

Perhaps, only once Collingwood are knocked out of the Finals may it become a possibility.

GABBA has gone and put in proper LED signage

Also looks like Tigers won't have to worry about wearing their clash in the GF again, should we make it

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Finals Series 2020 - Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back