Finals ticketing infomation

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm Bringing a guest, and a sympathetic Bomber afl member. Was willing to pay $80 for the guest ticket, was a bit annoyed I can't get anything better than row 'K' ish on the top level. In terms of price though, AFL members is easily the best option.
Shouldn't have any problem with Pies/Port I would have thought? surely that won't get close to selling out...
I'm bringing a guest too. Row K does seem pretty poor to be honest just because we want to bring a guest. Same here, happy to pay the $80 for the guest, but up that high? Could almost use the $18 we have to pay + $80 for the guest = 100 but instead pay $20 more in a pretty decent spot on 2a by the look of it down the Punt Road end (category 4).

AFL members tickets definitely go on sale Tuesday 9am yeah? I've heard conflicting info from other AFL members (idiot Carlton supporters though) saying its tomorrow 9am but I thought that was just club members?

AFL members tickets definitely go on sale Tuesday 9am yeah? I've heard conflicting info from other AFL members (idiot Carlton supporters though) saying its tomorrow 9am but I thought that was just club members?
This is the problem though for us AFL members but I could be wrong:

Richmond member tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at 9am. If you're an AFL member and aligned to Richmond in the membership, then you have the right to purchase those tickets and not sit in the AFL members. S, you can get a ticket tomorrow but it would to be in the afl members section.

Or, you wait till Tuesday 9am and sit in the afl members section or pick up the scraps from the day before and sit as a Richmond member, but a day later (meaning your seat won't be as good)

That's the dilemma I'm thinking of at the moment. To my knowledge, that's how it would be.

I'd say if you aren't taking a guest, snap up a afl members seat on Tuesday as you're likely to get a decent seat. Although, I could be wrong.

This is the problem though for us AFL members but I could be wrong:

Richmond member tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at 9am. If you're an AFL member and aligned to Richmond in the membership, then you have the right to purchase those tickets and not sit in the AFL members. S, you can get a ticket tomorrow but it would to be in the afl members section.

Or, you wait till Tuesday 9am and sit in the afl members section or pick up the scraps from the day before and sit as a Richmond member, but a day later (meaning your seat won't be as good)

That's the dilemma I'm thinking of at the moment. To my knowledge, that's how it would be.

I'd say if you aren't taking a guest, snap up a afl members seat on Tuesday as you're likely to get a decent seat. Although, I could be wrong.
Thanks for that....I'm assuming it would be more expensive for us to get tickets in the Richmond members?
Will probably just wait till Tuesday, not taking any guests only going with 3 other AFL members

I agree with you in that regard. Still there was no transparency in their marketing collateral which see below did not stipulate any restrictions. Which in my book is deceptive advertising.
rd22_ifwewin_2013.jpg

You still get priority over general admission.

I'm bringing a guest too. Row K does seem pretty poor to be honest just because we want to bring a guest. Same here, happy to pay the $80 for the guest, but up that high? Could almost use the $18 we have to pay + $80 for the guest = 100 but instead pay $20 more in a pretty decent spot on 2a by the look of it down the Punt Road end (category 4).
The demand for tickets for this game (they expect) will be massive. First final for us in 12 years, Carlton have played very few Melbourne finals in the last 12 years (2 maybe?) on top of the giant fanbases these clubs enjoy.

yeah, I thought about that, but those 2a tickets are going to go pretty quick.

For someone that's unfamiliar with the seating at MCG what category seating would you recommend to get the best view of the game?

For someone that's unfamiliar with the seating at MCG what category seating would you recommend to get the best view of the game?

Unfortunately sometimes It comes down to personal taste.
Me I would prefer behind the goals and against the fence or second level behind the goals. Where as some people like the top deck or the wing or even standing room.

Sorry I can't be much help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with you in that regard. Still there was no transparency in their marketing collateral which see below did not stipulate any restrictions. Which in my book is deceptive advertising.
rd22_ifwewin_2013.jpg

What's the issue?
You still get priority access over the public, just not 2013 members, which is fair enough IMHO

Already a pretty big line up down at ticketek Ballarat.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

I don't get why you'd be in a huge line for, by the time you got to the front a shit ton of tickets would be sold online, unless you are also on your phone at the same time.

I don't get why you'd be in a huge line for, by the time you got to the front a shit ton of tickets would be sold online, unless you are also on your phone at the same time.
I don't trust the ticketek website, it's bound to crash

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals ticketing infomation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back