Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello All

Am looking for any fantasy leagues to join. Keeper/redraft with or without an entry fee I don't mind. As long as all players stick around for the whole season I'll be keen.

Hello All

Am looking for any fantasy leagues to join. Keeper/redraft with or without an entry fee I don't mind. As long as all players stick around for the whole season I'll be keen.

We start drafts very early around here mate, usually earlyish June, I think all the fantasy leagues have already drafted or are in the process of drafting. (we mainly just have dynasty leagues on this board but there are generally a few spots that open up each year with some long time players pulling out. We only have the one redraft league on here, cutthroat)

If youre still interested in joining next year its usually a good idea to say so around April or May. If you do that you'll be part of the Redraft league at a minimum.

We start drafts very early around here mate, usually earlyish June, I think all the fantasy leagues have already drafted or are in the process of drafting. (we mainly just have dynasty leagues on this board but there are generally a few spots that open up each year with some long time players pulling out. We only have the one redraft league on here, cutthroat)

If youre still interested in joining next year its usually a good idea to say so around April or May. If you do that you'll be part of the Redraft league at a minimum.

Ngl I thought cutthroat was dynasty until I read the scoring rules. That's why I took Jefferson and Javonte 😂

Well that’s a bit of a bummer. But at least you all get a chance to win your league without my presence.
We are looking for a 3 guys to take over teams over on Sleeperbowl.
Its a 12 team dynasty league, Superflex, IDP. Let me know if you are keen and ill flick you over the 3 teams and you can choose one.

Also anyone else keen hit me up

We are looking for a 3 guys to take over teams over on Sleeperbowl.
Its a 12 team dynasty league, Superflex, IDP. Let me know if you are keen and ill flick you over the 3 teams and you can choose one.

Also anyone else keen hit me up
I'll jump in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with all of the list though, dont like any of those RBs this year.

I knew I traded Stevenson for a bargain to GG in Empire last offseason. Sad times.

At least I got Herbert off TGB for what I reckon will be a similar bargain by the end of the year. Wouldnt surprise me if Monty is traded sooner rather than later and Herby is Chicago's #1 RB.

Would you do this trade in a Dynasty league?
I get: Deebo Samuel
I give: Dameon Pierce and Drake London.
12 team PPR SF
Team In comments
RB' would be: Mixon, Javonte Williams, Akers, Henderson and Ronald Jones
WR's would be: Mooney, Evans, Toney, Schuster and Deebo.

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would you do this trade in a Dynasty league?
I get: Deebo Samuel
I give: Dameon Pierce and Drake London.
12 team PPR SF
Team In comments
RB' would be: Mixon, Javonte Williams, Akers, Henderson and Ronald Jones
WR's would be: Mooney, Evans, Toney, Schuster and Deebo.

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app

hahahahaha no.

More Treylon Burks slander, "he aint it this year".... time to give up on Antonio Gibson also apparently.

Interesting info on Doubs too, AJ Dillon likes him in fantasy this year.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back