FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do agree with you but. The show would have been fine without that side of it, perhaps better
Wow I'm not alone, I was like a pariah when I said I'm pretty meh on those parts on the Sopranos thread.

It's also just totally unrealistic that a mob boss would even see a councilor and divulge information, even more so IIRC that all the other guys are reasonably fine with it!

Wow I'm not alone, I was like a pariah when I said I'm pretty meh on those parts on the Sopranos thread.

It's also just totally unrealistic that a mob boss would even see a councilor and divulge information, even more so IIRC that all the other guys are reasonably fine with it!
I’m not against it just don’t think it’s one of the more integral parts of the show like some do

He started seeing her because he was blacking out and didn’t know why so it is plausible I guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even worse than the dickheads that operate with impunity are those mods that use their authority to stroke their own egos. It’s like how sad can you be that banning people on a freckin forum is some sort of power trip for you

580ABC6F-BD12-4425-BC41-394A7416F03D.jpeg

Trac Gawn Bont Smith

Could blanket those and almost certainly turn a profit

Have to have a bet on the race to force me to watch this final…either result is horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back