FTA-TV First Dates - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Cat Haven is deeply honoured to welcome Mrs Gina Rinehart AO and West Australian of the year 2023 as our Honorary Patron.
As a cat lover, Mrs Rinehart’s association with our organisation goes back many years to her childhood when she had two cherished Cat Haven cats. Over the ensuing years, Mrs Rinehart’s and her companies have continued to be extremely generous private supporters of Cat Haven. Following visits to our shelter at Shenton Park, Mrs Rinehart has adopted cats both for herself and the cat room at Roy Hill, where employees can take some “time out” and enjoy the benefits of relaxing with resident cats.
Last year saw another transformative and generous donation from Mrs Rinehart which will assist us in so many areas of our operations including our Companion Cat Program, Foster Care, Rescue Service and Emergency Vet Care.
Well at least she's not completely evil.

Homicide, Ventura. Now how ya gonna solve that one?

Good question, Aguado. First, I'd establish a motive. In this case the killer saw the size of the bug's DICK, and became insanely jealous.Then I'd lose 30 pounds... porkin' his wife!

lol I always thought that he said 'parking' his wife.

Days today:
  • Tequila day 🥃
  • Drive thru day :hamburger:
  • Motoring day :car:
  • self-care day :hand:
  • and cousins day

dfe0fa7a-84a4-4eca-811e-a20d1e7686dd_text.gif
happy.gif

Skateboard events ok so far, waiting for BMX to start #Olympics
I've seen about 4 minutes of swimming, 5 minutes of mens gymnastics and a few synchronized dives which shouldnt even be a sport. I'll admit tho watching the Aussies do a real stinker of a dive, practically belly flopping into the pool was hilarious.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV First Dates - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back