FTA-TV First Dates - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Common in some cohorts what’s the point though if you aren’t drinking just get a mineral water at 1/4 the price
Beer is high in calories too.. I don't mind the taste of beer but not to the point of drinking it with zero buzz lol.

Just have a tea or coffee.

Spooky, possums - Superbad is on TV tonight. That's the film I saw in Vegas in a cinema for my first $3 senior discount on my 55th birthday in Vegas 17 years ago today.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shut up, you...

I had some of the Flamin' Hot Cheetos yesterday. Meh. Need Jalepeno Cheetos.

I'm legit addicted to plain cheese Cheetos now lol. Definitely rate them over Twisties and even Cheezels, great flavour punch.

There was a documentary on Ch 7 this evening about Ruby Franke, a former YouTuber who was convicted of child abuse. I began watching her videos about seven years ago. She was one of the many Mormon mothers who had a family vlog.

I have no idea how it came up in my recommendations, but I watched her because she was really strange and strict. I've always considered Mormons a cult and am amazed at how gullible some people are. She and a friend were both convicted and were sentenced to 4 to 30 years. All of her videos have been deleted. I feel kind of bad that I watched them as a source of entertainment, not realising how wicked she really is. Hope she rots in prison.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She did her homework and was guided by political mentors as to how to get under Trump's skin. It was a step in the right direction. There's still a long way to go. My ballot from my home county is due to be emailed on Saturday our time.

She did her homework and was guided by political mentors as to how to get under Trump's skin. It was a step in the right direction. There's still a long way to go. My ballot from my home county is due to be emailed on Saturday our time.

I only watched about 15 minutes of highlights but she really won me over.

Did want Trump to win purely for comedic value but the guy is a bit dangerous to have in power. Plus I'd prefer someone that isn't a negative for electric vehicles.

I was wondering how the voting worked for those living out of the country with regards to the Electoral College. So your vote is counted towards the state that you were registered in when you lived in the US?

I was reading an article a couple of weeks ago about how the Democrats are trying to convince Americans that are living in Australia to vote. Biden won by such a small number of votes in those key states, so every vote is very important.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV First Dates - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back