FTA-TV First Dates - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

How did the procedure go?
Having the angioplasty and stent put in tomorrow morning. Should be out Wednesday morning. Getting rides from Melton to Richmond and back has been a problem. That's 110km total. My neighbour is taking me tomorrow. My Aged Care Helper is picking me up Wed. Had blood drawn this morning. My arms look like pin cushions.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Having the angioplasty and stent put in tomorrow morning. Should be out Wednesday morning. Getting rides from Melton to Richmond and back has been a problem. That's 110km total. My neighbour is taking me tomorrow. My Aged Care Helper is picking me up Wed. Had blood drawn this morning. My arms look like pin cushions.

so do mine for unrelated reasons

30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by Peacock

34, 36, 38, 39 and 40.

I'm gonna melt outside next week.
Those are stay inside days for me. One of the symptoms of my neurological illness is body temperature regulation. I could have a heat stroke if I'm in 25+ temperatures for any length of time. Fortunately, my meal is brought to my unit on the hot days. My AgedCare helper hasn't had her car air-conditioning fixed yet, so my off campus trips every two weeks might be off, unless I get a replacement or she gets the a/c fixed. I'm OK to walk to a car with a/c and go to some place that has a/c, but being outside for any length of time is a no-no.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV First Dates - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back