First ever game - where to sit?

Remove this Banner Ad

How about popping Numpty Jnr on the bench? Doubt anyone would notice as I'm guessing he's about the same size as Nason, Nahas, Conca and Houli.

I'd get a good seat down close anywhere at teh Punt Rd end but...if we win..... what I'd recommend is a trip in the vicinty if the Grog Squad to let your lil bloke hear the singing and absorb the atmosphere. After the game theres as many if not more non GS people as there is GS there singing. Its won over a few for me, including my apathetic son.

Numpty Junior has had a fantastic Richmond experience. didn't shut up about the Tiges all the way home today (7 and a half hours!). Had a ball pre-game at punt road, and was totally blown away by the tiger faithful and noise when the boys ran out. "Dad, now I know why they call us the Tiger Army!"

We ended up sitting ground level Southern stand on the 50 metre line at the Punt Rd End and wandered around to the cheer squad for five minutes early in the second half, just so he could see them up close (next time he wants to sit in the middle of the cheer squad). Quote of the night, early in the last quarter: "look Dad! (points to cheer squad) they're going crazier than ever before..."

And what a warm and friendly bunch you Melbourne tiger fans are; be it at Punt Road or the G everyone seemed to make him/us feel so welcome to be there!

Go tiges!

Numpty Junior has had a fantastic Richmond experience. didn't shut up about the Tiges all the way home today (7 and a half hours!). Had a ball pre-game at punt road, and was totally blown away by the tiger faithful and noise when the boys ran out. "Dad, now I know why they call us the Tiger Army!"

We ended up sitting ground level Southern stand on the 50 metre line at the Punt Rd End and wandered around to the cheer squad for five minutes early in the second half, just so he could see them up close (next time he wants to sit in the middle of the cheer squad). Quote of the night, early in the last quarter: "look Dad! (points to cheer squad) they're going crazier than ever before..."

And what a warm and friendly bunch you Melbourne tiger fans are; be it at Punt Road or the G everyone seemed to make him/us feel so welcome to be there!

Go tiges!
Great stuff.
And welcome Numpty Jnr to the family. The yellow & black family that will never dessert you.:thumbsu:

Go tiges!
Kid will no doubt be a Tiger for life now.

Great stuff. Glad junior enjoyed it. I wandered into Punt Rd and was amazed with the numbers in the Superstore and waiting to get into the new social club. When all the finishing exterior touches are completed the PRR and Social Club will fly!

Haere Ra

Remove this Banner Ad

First ever game - where to sit?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back