"FirstDogOnTheMoon is your friend"

Remove this Banner Ad

ParisAlmond.jpg

Thanks to everyone for all of the feedback and support - I got published in Crikey today!! (Its only taken 30 years). I can show you todays email but in future it is only for paid subscribers so I am afraid that I will no longer be able to associate with the likes of you. I can probably post crikey rejects, but only if I have time between soirees.

Regards, your friend FDOTM.

Crikey%20FDOTM.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kylie is a GURL'S name. Don't you mean Kyle? Or maybe Kylie should be playing cricket with Grace and Simone.

But I do like the Rodney's Review one, more please.

Yes, Kylie is a girl's name - and yet he is a boy. This starts to establish the incongruous tone of the cartoon and means that when we arrive at Simon the Wheelie-Bin, we have an already established internal logic. Accordingly, we are able to progress further into more complex non sequiturs until the punch line, delivered by Simon in frame 4, is unquestioned.

Your writing has improved FDOTM! :thumbsu:

It has! Thanks for noticing. I have created a font based on my own handwriting! I think it looks quite nice.

Nice work FDOTM. Liking the new font.

I just went back through this thread looking for the quote - 'Geez, I don't think i can. Coon Dog dropped his four colour pen in the Minson drive. Its completely Rohded.' - Classic i tells ya!

Now that you mention it, that is quite funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back