Suspended
Feb 17, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melb Storm
Anyone else a member of Fitness First ?

I simply can not believe how many HOT Females go to this place in my area ... KNOX

I am simply in awe and drolling and can not help but just perve on these ladies from time to time. Now I am sure they know I am taking a glance over at their fine and hot bodies ... But they simply do not care.

It's the best membership I have EVER Bought ...

:thumbsu:

MrAaron said:
Anyone else a member of Fitness First ?

I simply can not believe how many HOT Females go to this place in my area ... KNOX

I am simply in awe and drolling and can not help but just perve on these ladies from time to time. Now I am sure they know I am taking a glance over at their fine and hot bodies ... But they simply do not care.

It's the best membership I have EVER Bought ...

:thumbsu:

Lost interest in the fiance already?

• Banned
BomberAUS said:
Lost interest in the fiance already?

I am single as of last Sunday 3:30pm or just a lil later. Dumped me for god knows what. she reckons we argued too many times and she doesnt know if she ever loved me.

Despite the fact we got engaged and booked a palce for the engagement party and were saving for a house.

Yer, ya dont love someone yet you do all that ?

Hope the wench stays single for ever. Me on the other hand, I am in talks with securing a trade ...

Trade might be completed as early as Monday Night @ Tullamarine Airport :thumbsu: :D

MrAaron said:
I am single as of last Sunday 3:30pm or just a lil later. Dumped me for god knows what. she reckons we argued too many times and she doesnt know if she ever loved me.

Despite the fact we got engaged and booked a palce for the engagement party and were saving for a house.

Hope the wench stays single for ever. Me on the other hand, I am in talks with securing a trade ...

Trade might be completed as early as Monday Night @ Tullamarine Airport :thumbsu: :D
I have agree, it would be a mail order bride wouldn't it...........

Finally the girl came to her senses ;)

MrAaron said:

Changed email addresses yet?

MrAaron said:

that goldmark ring didnt do it for her???

shock horror the girl must have a brain after all.........

MrAaron said:
nup she was a silly girl, very silly girl. *thumbs up*

For dumping a guy that acts 10 who's thirty and comes on BF telling everyone he's beside himself coz she's going camping without him???

She would be a contender for the smartest women on the planet had it not been for the fact that she was with you at all!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

footyfreak said:
For dumping a guy that acts 10 who's thirty and comes on BF telling everyone he's beside himself coz she's going camping without him???

She would be a contender for the smartest women on the planet had it not been for the fact that she was with you at all!!!!

I think the Goldmark engagement ring, was the final straw. Aaron reminds me of the guy in the cash converters ad, who pawns his TV so he can afford take a girl out. Run away fast & don't look back. :eek:

Edit: I am guessing it wasn't her father she went camping with, but the new boyfriend.

footyfreak said:

Freaky, believe you'd be able to hook Aaron up with an Eastern European lovely ;)

hawkeye23 said:
Freaky, believe you'd be able to hook Aaron up with an Eastern European lovely ;)

Is my brain fried from the weekend??? Am I forgetting something I should definitely remember????

Oh god, I haven't fed them in a week. I heard a scratching sound under the floor but I thought it was a lost possum.....gee they are going to be hungry...hopefully they haven't taken to eating the air Jordan's I have them making.....I better go suss it out before they start drinking the sole adhesive!!!

p.s. My girls would prefer their underground sweat shop to the daily torture that would be life with the claytons ******. Where they are from, MrAarons are relegated to performing in fem dom movies for 2 rubble a day or if they are lucky, male bukake movies for 4 rubble per quart landed :) :eek: ;)

mantis said:
Footy Freak, I just spat beer all over my monitor. :thumbsu:

Not the new one i hope!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully MrAaron doesn't spit his warm milk all over his

babypink.gif

when he reads it :)

MrAaron said:

You are possibly the biggest tool on this site and that is a massive call

Remove this Banner Ad

Fitness First ... Anyone ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back