Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Sep 20, 2002
Frankston
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
OK Eddie this is the third year in a row Collingwood has had to travel interstate 4 times.
Get it fixed and stop this blatant AFL bias against Collingwood.
And 15 games at the MCG is a joke, if we play 18 games in Melbourne then ALL of them MUST be at the G.

If you don't want a members revolt on your hands Eddie, I give you this warning - GET IT FIXED NOW

Murray said:
OK Eddie this is the third year in a row Collingwood has had to travel interstate 4 times.
And 15 games at the MCG is a joke, if we play 18 games in Melbourne then ALL of them MUST be at the G.

If you don't want a members revolt on your hands Eddie, I give you this warning - GET IT FIXED NOW
He wont read this so it's a waste of time. Silly boy.

Murray said:

Why dont they simply give you guys 22 byes and let you have a free run into the finals?

Dream run home, eh (8 out of last 10 at MCG, other 2 at Dome and no interstate games after Rd 12?)

Any chance that Emperor Ed is on the draw committee?

Dictionary definition of "biased" = 2007 Collingwood footy draw!

One compensation for the 7 other finalists if Collingwood's soft draw gifts them a place in the 8 is that one of them will get a bye in the first week of the finals like the Dogs did this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murray said:

I realise that this is tongue in cheek, but to have such an advantage over the rest of the Vic teams is just ridiculous.

However, you didn't do anything last year with a dream draw, can't see why anything would be different in 2007.

HugeBluesFan said:
I realise that this is tongue in cheek, but to have such an advantage over the rest of the Vic teams is just ridiculous.

However, you didn't do anything last year with a dream draw, can't see why anything would be different in 2007.
Meh, I'll be happy to finish 5th again and play 1 or 2 weeks of finals.
I guess that is all I can expect from our shytty draw

Murray said:
Meh, I'll be happy to finish 5th again and play 1 or 2 weeks of finals.
I guess that is all I can expect from our shytty draw

It is a self defeating bonus. It is the thing that is holding you back from being a top footy team and a real contender.

Murray said:
That's something you will never have to think about

Hard to say what the environment will be like in 10, 20, 50 or 100 years.

I guess we have as much chance as rolling around in dough as Collingwood has of winning another premiership off of a soft draw. I don't think that is a good scenario for either club. ;)

Jesus people stfu. I hate collingwood as much as the next person but they haven't gotten a soft draw just because the AFL felt like making it easy for them, it's needed for MCC agreements etc. I don't give a crap about Collingwood, but I'd rather know that we can have a home prelim if we earn it.

Papa G said:
Leave them the **** alone - they never ****ing win anything anyrate. Why give a toss?

That coming from a PA supporter is a bold statement. My recollection is we have a pretty good record against you guys in Adelaide. I would have thought the less we play you at your home ground the better. At least when you play us in Melbourne it is no disgrace to lose. :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Fix it Eddie or there will be trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back