Fantasy Flealicker - BigFooty Bowl - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Kristen Wiig Star GIF by Golden Globes
Jimmy Fallon Win GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Sniped twice by FP and I regret the Latu pick early in 3rd this league, DEs dont score very well here compared to all the other leagues im in. Was on autopilot a bit with that pick, should have taken Cooper.

I never pick my second kicker during the draft, add one just before week 1 instead , waste of a roster spot to do it before then. One of my players likely ends up on IR before week 1 so a spot opens up without needing to cut anyone.

I never pick my second kicker during the draft, add one just before week 1 instead , waste of a roster spot to do it before then. One of my players likely ends up on IR before week 1 so a spot opens up without needing to cut anyone.
Me either, but I had one spot left on my roster so grabbed one.

I understand why you wouldn't want one at this stage, if there wasn't some funky stuff during the last couple of seasons, I probably wouldn't raise it, but I want people to carry legal rosters.

Ideally FF would have stronger settings around it and allow for more restrictions for illegal IR/rosters.

If we want to change the min/max's or add a Taxi we can vote on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest, I can't remember off the top of my head, I just recall it was fairly sudden.

Luckily ol' Tracy at FF helped me revive it to the closest point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back