Fantasy Flealicker - BigFooty Bowl - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know about that...
Ive got you on TEs and QB but even then my TEs have underperformed massively this year, very disappointing. Without Jefferson yeah you dont look as good but you still got Gibbs, London and Waddle (unlucky coz of QB getting injured this year)

Ive got you on TEs and QB but even then my TEs have underperformed massively this year, very disappointing. Without Jefferson yeah you dont look as good but you still got Gibbs, London and Waddle (unlucky coz of QB getting injured this year)
Alright, trade's been executed. Let's do something :cool:

Going to chuck Saquon up for expressions of interest, but looking to get a good TE and Decent RB or something similar back. Could throw bits and pieces around to find a balance also.

Going to chuck Saquon up for expressions of interest, but looking to get a good TE and Decent RB or something similar back. Could throw bits and pieces around to find a balance also.
After all that interest I've had all season :tired::tearsofjoy:

After all that interest I've had all season :tired::tearsofjoy:
Look, it is unlikely I trade him given I am after a good TE and at least a startable RB to replace him. Doubtful many takers really but thought I would throw it out there to see if any interest at all. I am definitely not particularly fussed if I dont trade him as he is a locked in starter for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Flealicker - BigFooty Bowl - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back